Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG was hit or miss for me, some great advice from two different employees and some terrible advice from two different employees. will check it out to see if there are any good deals before closing,

I had my worst retail golf experience ever in that place.

+10.. I had a Ping i20 fitting there (Pennfair).. lets just say it was so bad that after I got the irons Ping customer service told me to get another fitting someplace and they paid all the fees for swapping shafts and specs out. Chili CC has lots of gear, but their employees should not be making comments like "go sell that fat guy something.." to each other, my sons both heard them saying that in regards to me. (they did not know they were my sons with me..) I won't be going back there. Custom Golf Advantage is a great place to go, glad to hear they will have a storefront again. I also like to give my business to PlumCreek when I can.

You guys ready for Regional Rivalry THP Event?
That True Temper partnership makes this a possible life changing event.

I am ready for sure!

I have no doubt NY/NJ will bring it, going to be an incredible event and I've never played a NE course! It would be nice to cross that and a HOF tag off at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE has a big challenge ahead of them, NY/NJ has some GREAT golfers (no internet golfers in here).

After reading posts from our area golfers, I'm sure we will represent appropriately!

You guys ready for Regional Rivalry THP Event?
That True Temper partnership makes this a possible life changing event.

if I were a gambling man, ( I am ) I would say "all in" right here

Golf Galaxy in Henrietta (suburban Rochester) is closing January 4. I haven't seen any real sales, they must have moved a lot of inventory to other stores.

What the heck!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming very soon will be all of the details for the THP Regional Rivalry signup for your area. We hope every THPer in the area jumps in for the chance to represent their region.

I hate golf galaxy but I had to exchange a shirt my dad bought me for Christmas and I and up finding a MAJOR store closing sale. They had a very small table of shoes for 75% off!! I figured it would be crap shoes but they had nike lunars that are normally $120 marked down to $77.97 and 75% off of that! With the shirt exchange I got the shoes for $2.

I remember someone saying that even though the store was closing that they didn't have any sales. Well they have them now so who ever needs shoes get there quick.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

went to GG today, very disappointed, hardly any good deals, they are moving inventory to Dick's and other GG stores, did grab a nice 1/4 zip pullover for $20 down from $58. No shoes left, they had on nice maxfli push cart marked down to $129 but had the break handle missing and the sale was final. Other than that no good deals!!!

Here is a pic of the pullover
8b26934ba64fff2a1ee465289e72fde8.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

went to GG today, very disappointed, hardly any good deals, they are moving inventory to Dick's and other GG stores, did grab a nice 1/4 zip pullover for $20 down from $58. No shoes left, they had on nice maxfli push cart marked down to $129 but had the break handle missing and the sale was final. Other than that no good deals!!!
The only big deals were the clearance rack which was empty and the shoes but those went fast. Ogio golf bags were 25% off and clubs were 25% off but nothing major.

I hate golf galaxy but I had to exchange a shirt my dad bought me for Christmas and I and up finding a MAJOR store closing sale. They had a very small table of shoes for 75% off!! I figured it would be crap shoes but they had nike lunars that are normally $120 marked down to $77.97 and 75% off of that! With the shirt exchange I got the shoes for $2.

I remember someone saying that even though the store was closing that they didn't have any sales. Well they have them now so who ever needs shoes get there quick.

I grabbed a pair of Nike FI Impact spikeless for $35 a few days ago and a Nike polo for another $15. The "deals" were on the clearance apparel/shoes only, if they had your size it was a good deal. I honestly had to hold myself back from buying 3 pairs of shoes since they had so many size 8's and 8.5's.

I grabbed a pair of Nike FI Impact spikeless for $35 a few days ago and a Nike polo for another $15. The "deals" were on the clearance apparel/shoes only, if they had your size it was a good deal. I honestly had to hold myself back from buying 3 pairs of shoes since they had so many size 8's and 8.5's.

Same with me. I am kicking myself for not grabbing the Adidas Powerband's that they had along with my Nike's. Those shoes had to be returns on the clearance table because if you went back to the shoe area the same exact shoes were on sale for normal retail prices.

Same with me. I am kicking myself for not grabbing the Adidas Powerband's that they had along with my Nike's. Those shoes had to be returns on the clearance table because if you went back to the shoe area the same exact shoes were on sale for normal retail prices.

I almost grabbed those Adidas Tour 360 X's, but honestly I have so many pairs of shoes I have to thin the herd. I actually grabbed a pair of Nike Lunar Control 3's on eBay a few weeks back, probably the most comfortable and stable feeling shoes I have worn in a while.

I almost grabbed those Adidas Tour 360 X's, but honestly I have so many pairs of shoes I have to thin the herd. I actually grabbed a pair of Nike Lunar Control 3's on eBay a few weeks back, probably the most comfortable and stable feeling shoes I have worn in a while.

The Lunar Commands I bought at GG are crazy comfortable.

Looks like old mother nature is warming back up this weekend, if the rain holds off I might golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back