Srixon U65 Shaft Selection

RC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I picked up a U65 2 iron (18*) a month ago and I love the club but I can't dial in the shaft. It's too light for my swing and ball flight is super high. I was fitted for XP 105's in my Rogue Pro's and was debating switching to that shaft but may still want to stay with a graphite shaft. Do any of you have suggestions on playing the U65 with a steel shaft or do you have any recommendations on graphite shafts to look at that might work for me? I realize every swing is different but I'm traveling the next few months and playing while traveling so can't make it to a fitter for a while, might just pull the trigger on a shaft based on recommendations. Thanks for help in advance.

EDIT: Thanks for moving the post, my apologies

Last edited:
Check out the UST Mamiya Recoil Utility Prototype, you can get it in 110 or 125 F5 (X-Stiff). It’s getting quite a bit of play on tour in UT’s from some of the top players in the world.

Check out the UST Mamiya Recoil Utility Prototype, you can get it in 110 or 125 F5 (X-Stiff). It’s getting quite a bit of play on tour in UT’s from some of the top players in the world.

Awesome, thanks. My buddy is currently gaming one and loves it. I'll take a look

I second this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would like some info as well. I have the 2iron with the KBS steel shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back