Not open for further replies.
Caps take it 2 to 1...

Ducks @ Sabres

c5fa72093a0c4ec5cf9d0a4643a5da88.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ducks @ Sabres

c5fa72093a0c4ec5cf9d0a4643a5da88.jpg

Nice man... I think Bruce is on the hot seat. I saw something the other day that said Ducks were only scoring 1.90 goals a game. That hurts

The Penguins suck. It makes me sad. All that really needs to be said.

The Penguins suck. It makes me sad. All that really needs to be said.
Hey buddy long time no see... What exactly happened with the coach? I don't think I ever heard the real story

Nice man... I think Bruce is on the hot seat. I saw something the other day that said Ducks were only scoring 1.90 goals a game. That hurts
Surprising, I like the makeup of their team, built for the playoffs. If they can get it together, watch out.

Hey buddy long time no see... What exactly happened with the coach? I don't think I ever heard the real story

Back around a bit! Great to see you still holding it down in the hockey world.

Here is what happened with Mike Johnston:
1. He sucked.
2. Wasting offensive talent. Asking his star players to dedicate solely to a two-way game. Losing a lot of 2-1 games.
3. He sucked.

In all seriousness, he just wasn't a good fit. Probably a really solid assistant. Never looked comfortable as the head man. I also think the team itself is just fundamentally flawed and he was a bit of a convenient fall guy. The move needed to be made though. They have one of the worst PP's in the league with Crosby, Malkin, Kessel, Letang, etc. That just can't happen!

Lots of injuries as well. Just bad. The organization has managed to waste the prime of not just one but two generational talents. It should be a 30 for 30 one day.

Marty, please take Gionta and Gorges back!

Back around a bit! Great to see you still holding it down in the hockey world.

Here is what happened with Mike Johnston:
1. He sucked.
2. Wasting offensive talent. Asking his star players to dedicate solely to a two-way game. Losing a lot of 2-1 games.
3. He sucked.

In all seriousness, he just wasn't a good fit. Probably a really solid assistant. Never looked comfortable as the head man. I also think the team itself is just fundamentally flawed and he was a bit of a convenient fall guy. The move needed to be made though. They have one of the worst PP's in the league with Crosby, Malkin, Kessel, Letang, etc. That just can't happen!

Lots of injuries as well. Just bad. The organization has managed to waste the prime of not just one but two generational talents. It should be a 30 for 30 one day.
Yeah that sounds painful... Sometimes coaches definitely do not work out no matter how much people want it to

Sabres up 2-0 but Ducks have been controlling play for the most part.

Still trying to figure out how Gionta is getting almost 20 minutes a game and Gorges is on the 1st D pair. They're terrible!

Still trying to figure out how Gionta is getting almost 20 minutes a game and Gorges is on the 1st D pair. They're terrible!

Maybe that's the core of the problem. Gorges would be a great 5-6th dman, or a decent 4th .
And gionta would be fine on a third line and on the pk.

Maybe that's the core of the problem. Gorges would be a great 5-6th dman, or a decent 4th .
And gionta would be fine on a third line and on the pk.
Agree, don't see how Bylsma doesn't see it. Bogosian should be 1st pair with Ristolainen.

Sabres up 3-0 now but getting outshot 20-38.

Flyers get a shut out with Mason returning after a 3 game hiatus. Wooohoooo!

Flyers get a shut out with Mason returning after a 3 game hiatus. Wooohoooo!
Ugh.
Canucks are easily the worst team in the league right now and its hard to watch.

Chad "ocho-cinco" Johnson with the 44 save shutout.

I started a benched player and a player in my bench is putting up points. Bad management.

Ugh.
Canucks are easily the worst team in the league right now and its hard to watch.

I think the Ducks could challenge for that title, their point total certainly backs it up.

moose, I was watching the game you were at and it seemed that the Ducks had shots but very few were quality chances. I hate my team, suddenly we suck and it makes me sad.

I think the Ducks could challenge for that title, their point total certainly backs it up.

moose, I was watching the game you were at and it seemed that the Ducks had shots but very few were quality chances. I hate my team, suddenly we suck and it makes me sad.

Yeah, not great shots or chances really and the Sabres cleared the front of the net well and didn't allow the secondary shots off rebounds. Did seem like the Ducks had the puck all game though.

Good win for the Flames vs the Stars tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back