Hey Michigan golfers ???

rocullen

Reaction score
I have a corporate scramble on August 11 at Fox Hills Banquet and Golf near Plymouth. I stay lost up there because of numerous highway exchanges and not paying real close attention.

The last two years the course has been real soft, fairways and greens.

Hows the weather been up there. Everything in good shape, still be soft?

Or has this weather gotten all the way up there and cooking Michigan too?

It's been hot(105-109°) and pretty dry here. My course is dry and hard.

Just wondering if I can still count on those luscious fairways and soft greens?

This should probably just be merged with the Michigan hackers thread....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a corporate scramble on August 11 at Fox Hills Banquet and Golf near Plymouth. I stay lost up there because of numerous highway exchanges and not paying real close attention.

The last two years the course has been real soft, fairways and greens.

Hows the weather been up there. Everything in good shape, still be soft?

Or has this weather gotten all the way up there and cooking Michigan too?

It's been hot(105-109°) and pretty dry here. My course is dry and hard.

Just wondering if I can still count on those luscious fairways and soft greens?

@Lions81 and I played there on Saturday actually. And Aug 11th I will be getting married there, crazy coincidence.

Course is in great shape. It's been hot here (maybe reaching 90 each day) but we got some much needed rain this weekend and everything was really receptive. Fairways are still pretty bouncy but rough is still good and the greens rolled very true.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Have fun!

@Lions81 and I played there on Saturday actually. And Aug 11th I will be getting married there, crazy coincidence.

Course is in great shape. It's been hot here (maybe reaching 90 each day) but we got some much needed rain this weekend and everything was really receptive. Fairways are still pretty bouncy but rough is still good and the greens rolled very true.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Have fun!

Maybe, if you're not too engaged:D, I can track you down and say hello and congrats.!.!
Oh, and thanks.

Sorry about double posting, but it's way early for me. Should have multi-quoted.

Back