The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we'll revisit this conversation when/if #TheCup bets thread comes out :angel:
It's never too early to start those wagers!!

Been holding off on my commitment, and although I love me some 441, I am jumping in the # corner with you. Sweet tea ftw!

Welcome to the right side. Will be a pleasure having you along for the winning ride (as a yanks fan I look past your sox allegiance).

Oh Dayum!!! Might have to think about this again.

Consider it a temporary partnership

You seem to have 90% of the forum wanting to be on your team so I think you're good.

Just hope we can get enough to be on #HashtagChad's team so that the event can actually take place. :angel:

I got your back Cookie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is going to be a whole lot more coming from this event very soon.

Next to The Grandaddy, this is the event I want to be involved with most in 2016. Cant wait for more details.

works for me

lots of talk about this event yesterday and i gotta say this is right up there when it comes to must attend events for me

Looking forward to it!

Woke up this morning thinking about this one and when we would start to see details rolling out.

I'm excited, and still with #HashtagChad all day every day.

Hopefully we get some signup deets

Can't wait to see if there is any chance of getting on Team #

Definitely looking forward to more deets on this one!!

Can't wait to hear the details on this one

I love details!

#Team441

Next to The Grandaddy, this is the event I want to be involved with most in 2016. Cant wait for more details.
That makes 2 of us, friend.

I mean how couldn't you want more details for this event. The courses alone are amazing!

2016 will bring The Cup to the big stage.
True Blue & Caledonia
Winner Take All
THPers & Zoo Crew

Who will lead THP? Will it be 445, 446 or ???

JM

Zoo crew ya say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back