Arccos for Android

Has anyone gotten the lucky email? Nothing here yet

I emailed Arccos and they havent chosen yet. Hoping to get chosen for sure

Skimmers...good luck. We should be getting the equipment by the 20th.

That is what I was told as well. Should have it by the 20th and I plan on getting right on the course that weekend.

Haha Doug
giphy.gif

Anxious to hear how it goes for you guys (after the Nda expires). I got picked but they were concerned with me playing golf in the winter. I guess I've yet to play 2 rounds in any week this year lol so it's warranted.

They are shipping the hardware within the next 2 days. Looks like the software my be delayed by a day or two. Too bad, I was hpoing for 2 rounds with it this weekend.

Guess I'm glad I didn't get in.... Predicting our first snowfall Saturday... Some projections in the 3-4 inch range.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!

Guess I'm glad I didn't get in.... Predicting our first snowfall Saturday... Some projections in the 3-4 inch range.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEk!
This is what ultimately kept me from it as well. That's alright, I'm getting it for next season unless the reviews are just absurdly bad. I wonder if there will be separate sets for Android and ios going forward.

I'm glad it was delayed a little for the same weather reason
92454cc244ee454da52798dc53553684.jpg

Should be good end of next week though down here. Could always go up North sooner as they only received a inch or so. Not to worried about it as travel one way or the other can get the rounds in.

This is what ultimately kept me from it as well. That's alright, I'm getting it for next season unless the reviews are just absurdly bad. I wonder if there will be separate sets for Android and ios going forward.
Hardware will be the same I believe.

Yeah it is definitely on my list.... Right behind lessons!

Anyone trying this thing?

We have been told that it will probably be January before the Android Beta is available. The same sensors will be used for both iOS and Android. We have been told that if we can pick up a used iPhone 4S or better, we are free to set up an account use the sensors.

Kinda sad I didn't get in on this now. Our weather, except for the 16" snowfall, has allowed us to play a bunch and will remain in decent temps through the end of the year.

How is the testing for all of you that did get in?

Kinda sad I didn't get in on this now. Our weather, except for the 16" snowfall, has allowed us to play a bunch and will remain in decent temps through the end of the year.

How is the testing for all of you that did get in?

Talked to my brother who got selected, he received the sensors, but said the app is not ready yet. Last update he got said it would not be ready until January.

Maybe he will pop in here and update, but not surprising it is taking a while to get the app all up to date.

Talked to my brother who got selected, he received the sensors, but said the app is not ready yet. Last update he got said it would not be ready until January.

Maybe he will pop in here and update, but not surprising it is taking a while to get the app all up to date.

Yep.. We were told that the app would not be ready until late January and I would not be shocked if it isn't available until early February based on what has happened over the last month with the app.

Thanks for the updates. That sucks that it's having so many issues. But I guess it is what it is.

Thanks for the updates. That sucks that it's having so many issues. But I guess it is what it is.

It does suck, i have been waiting for this for so so long!

ANY updates on the beta release?

ANY updates on the beta release?
The app testing has been delayed again. They are hoping to start testing in the next couple of weeks.

Well I'm sad I didn't get into this then. If they keep delaying, I'd have been able to test it out! :p

Really would like to get this in my hands this year.

Why didn't I see this earlier? Bummer!

Oh well, maybe next time.

Any updates Android users?

Any updates Android users?
Last we heard was they were hoping for the app to be ready in late February for testing...and we are now in March.

That was the last I heard anything, so really no movement.

Last we heard was they were hoping for the app to be ready in late February for testing...and we are now in March.

That was the last I heard anything, so really no movement.

Disappointing. I pulled the trigger on Game Golf last week as I got tired of waiting for Arccos for Android. Game Golf has turned out to be great thus far.

Back