Cleveland Golf T-Frame Putter By Never Compromise

Solid putter there cookie

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I had no idea this one came in an Almost Belly putter. Have never seen it before.

Hmmm, love the looks of this one. Still gaming the old version.

Interesting that they added 45g from the original.

Nice, would enjoy reading any thoughts you have on it!

Pretty darn cool, eh? I am going to find one.
Hahah, you crack me up dude.

I'm liking this but hope the weight matches the look. It looks solid and maybe heavy. I hope it doesn't have the airy weighting some putters can have.

Definitely buying one of these.
Looks just like my Ping Doc 15;

pn05p_doc15.jpg

Which is a good thing because I'm worried about what to do once it starts to rust.

Thanks guys!

Definitely buying one of these.
Looks just like my Ping Doc 15;

pn05p_doc15.jpg

Which is a good thing because I'm worried about what to do once it starts to rust.

Thanks guys!

Looks like a metal detector. Played with wakes friend who rolled this on Saturday, thing is like half a dinner plate.

War Eagle thats definitely true but I rolled in 6 birdies and an eagle on the weekend so I'm not complaining!haha

War Eagle thats definitely true but I rolled in 6 birdies and an eagle on the weekend so I'm not complaining!haha
Just talking about the size of it, not how it rolls the putts dude. I actually like that putter a lot, and have rolled it on many occasions.

8 under on 7 holes, what did you end up shooting?

This putter still reminds me of the old NCX-Ray that I used to roll and since it was by Never Compromise that's probably not a mistake.

NCX-RAY+Sigma+Putter.jpg

Just talking about the size of it, not how it rolls the putts dude. I actually like that putter a lot, and have rolled it on many occasions.

8 under on 7 holes, what did you end up shooting?

Unfortunately that was split over 2 days!
3 birdies and an eagle on saturday, ended up 4 over, don't ask about some of the other holes!
Sunday was 1 birdie on the front then I birdied 15 and 16 to win my match 3 and 2. Wasn't a great score either tbh.

400g....almost Tank like!

And then add the Almost Belly at 39", just like what Odyssey is doing for some of their offerings. ME LIKEY!

Is this a MC worthy putter if they offer it up?

In a heartbeat. I am already rolling the standard plumbers neck blade version Almost Belly which is also 400g. This mallet just suits my eye better with the long alignment line.

In a heartbeat. I am already rolling the standard plumbers neck blade version Almost Belly which is also 400g. This mallet just suits my eye better with the long alignment line.
Love it! We need to play golf sometime soon BTW.........much to catch up on!

Been enjoying the blade version of the Almost Belly so much I had to order the 2013 T-Frame!

the marketplace is going to blow up this summer haha
Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland! I hope there is a BOGO deal!

Back