The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So far everything has been smooth sailing this morning. Decided to take a chance and get out of my comfort zone.

09c5f9f7113b937f03ae49e9dc2163ce.jpg

What did you get? A panda aka black and white with no whip no nene.

What did you get? A panda aka black and white with no whip no nene.
Next time I shall try to order a panda. I don't speak Starbucks, but I did well today with use of a translator aka the 17 year old girl next to me. Grande Christmas Blend Coffee.

Next time I shall try to order a panda. I don't speak Starbucks, but I did well today with use of a translator aka the 17 year old girl next to me. Grande Christmas Blend Coffee.

Is that the one that tastes like an Andes mint? I liked it

Gawd, you guys are awesome! Have a flip' great time!

Got maybe 4 hours sleep last night. Made it through security, boarding in 30 minutes.

The excitement has me up with you guys. Safe travel all. Looking forward to the live thread and keeping up on the festivities. Good luck #Teamredemption

Even with some NyQuil, sleep wasn't easy. Ride comes in 20 minutes, and I'm off. This day has been so long coming, I can't believe it's actually here.

Boarded and ready to go. Time to throw on a movie and pass out. Will be meeting up with TBaker in ATL.

Boarded and ready to go. Time to throw on a movie and pass out. Will be meeting up with TBaker in ATL.

If you change is C terminal, they have some good food.

GG and I are at the airport. Take off in a bit over an hour. See everybody in Carlsbad.

Just checked in at the airport, should be in the air in an hour and headed to Chicago for the first leg, then San Diego here I come!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from 20,000 feet

So I grabbed some tees out of my golf bag this morning and told my clubs where I was headed and what was happening with our relationship, needless to say they were heart broken but as I walked away I feel like they understood it was for the best....haha #TheGrandaddy un-freaking-real!!!!

So I grabbed some tees out of my golf bag this morning and told my clubs where I was headed and what was happening with our relationship, needless to say they were heart broken but as I walked away I feel like they understood it was for the best....haha #TheGrandaddy un-freaking-real!!!!

To be fair, its the last time you are probably ever going to use them, so they are probably upset. Looking forward to seeing the new signature.

It feels weird packing for a trip and the clubs staying home. In this case I don't mind at all

To be fair, its the last time you are probably ever going to use them, so they are probably upset. Looking forward to seeing the new signature.

Me too! Can not wait to see what the fitters have to say and suggest for everyone, reading through the build a bag thread there are endless combinations for different players games!

Your right about the signature, went ahead and got a jump on it since that era is over and the new era in the evolution of my game starts now!

I hadn't thought of that... I didn't even warn them, but I feel like they know.

Plane has landed in Atlanta. I think this flight was to small for in air wifi. Hopefully the next flight has it or I'm out 8 dollars

Plane has landed in Atlanta. I think this flight was to small for in air wifi. Hopefully the next flight has it or I'm out 8 dollars

I'm sure it will. Hope so anyway. See you soon.

Back