Cleveland Golf T-Frame Putter By Never Compromise

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This just arrived for review and I have to say that at 1st glance it was a little perplexing. But when you start to roll the ball with it, it has good feel and you really get used to the funky shape. I am actually really starting to like it and looking forward to trying it out on the course. here are a few pictures and much more to come in the review obviously.

825903968_aykVA-L-1.jpg

825903951_6sy44-L-1.jpg

825904000_5UdwR-L-1.jpg

825904037_4UPfU-L-1.jpg

825904057_K7Cnq-L-1.jpg

825904090_FvsUK-L-1.jpg

that's a wild looking putter. it sure is pretty though.

Any idea on price and when it hits the shelves?

Can you bring it to the outing? Me likey :D

• Admin
This putter carries 2 brand names, comes with three lie angle options, has a silver dollar-sized ball marker incorporated into the head cover, and costs $119. Should be hitting stores in a few weeks.

Cleveland has done well with the putters they have come out with lately. Good job Cleveland for making some good looking putters!

• Admin
Putting around with this one and it has a nice feel to it. Going to take it out on the course later as well.

I reallly like the look of this putter. It has the look of my kombi sort of.

• Admin
I reallly like the look of this putter. It has the look of my kombi sort of.

And you could by close to 3 of them for hte same price.

I spent an entire round using this putter on Saturday at the Florida outing and I love this putter. It's very solid and well-balanced and the ball comes nicely off the face.

If you like the look of mallet style putters, this one is very pleasing to the eye and the white "T" alignment aid is easy to adjust to.

I still can't get over that this putter is as reasonably priced as it is.

As soon as it's in the budget, it's going in my bag.

Not a big fan of putting with battleships...

Very nice looking putter :good:

As most everyone here knows I won one of these on Lets make a deal. Again I want to Thank JB and Golfergal for giving us these great contests. I have had a chance to game this putter 4 times now and I am in love with it. The head is nice and balanced and keeps the face nice and square through the stroke but the best part, atleast for me, is the T-square alignment aid. I aim aiming the putts so much better with this putter. Today I played 9 holes and had 11 putts! I'm making everything within 8ft and that is great in my book!

Dang, that is some awesome putting Deg! I've heard nothing but good things about this putter.

is it just the pictures or does the face look a little open to anyone other than me

As most everyone here knows I won one of these on Lets make a deal. Again I want to Thank JB and Golfergal for giving us these great contests. I have had a chance to game this putter 4 times now and I am in love with it. The head is nice and balanced and keeps the face nice and square through the stroke but the best part, atleast for me, is the T-square alignment aid. I aim aiming the putts so much better with this putter. Today I played 9 holes and had 11 putts! I'm making everything within 8ft and that is great in my book!

Good to hear! Hope it keeps working for ya!

thats good to know JB i like the way it looks and i was worried that it was like the anti pull putter or something

I know this is an old thread, I just picked one up for $41.00. Can't wait until spring.

That's a great deal.

I know this is an old thread, I just picked one up for $41.00. Can't wait until spring.

Sweet deal milo, I game a Cleveland VP Milled myself and am really impressed with their putters.

I really like the alignment aid where if you see the red rings you know your eyes are not directly over the ball.

Been practicing on the carpet. Going to get a Black Widow grip on it Wednesday.

This would be a cool putter if it came in a center shaft and length at 43 inches. It would almost look identical to a YES belly putter one of my friend games. He putts the eyes out of a hole with his!

That is a really great deal, I would have grabbed it up too! Still love the looks of this one, might have to check ebay and see what I can find!

Just saw that the T-Frame comes in the "Almost Belly" at 39". Head design has changed since the original a few years ago and is now 400g with weight redistributed to the back of the head for better performance on off-center strikes. Pondering.....

resizer.php

resizer.php

resizer.php

Back