THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Cannot wait to get more details on this one 2016 is shaping up nicely on the Calendar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot wait to get more details on this one 2016 is shaping up nicely on the Calendar!

Me too!! I was kind of hoping when I opened that thread it was going to give an extra detail haha, but inside I knew better.

Good things come to those who wait, that's the approach I'm taking with this one!

First post will be updated with good info tomorrow

Can't wait to hear the good details!!

Looking forward to it!

Can't wait for this info.

Well…tomorrow will be fun.

Very much looking forward to these details

now we get to find out the location of the beat down for new England!!!!!!!!!!!

Details day on this one!!!!

Lioking forward to some info today!!!

I keep checking the homepage to see if it's been updated

I'm going to kill my phone battery refreshing Tapatalk to see when the details come out on this one.

we could see a little scripting comp between jimmy numbers and oitw. who rocks the best puma outfit. winner's team gets honors

we could see a little scripting comp between jimmy numbers and oitw. who rocks the best puma outfit. winner's team gets honors

As long as I can rep a Bridgestone hat on the squash I'm game :)

First post updated with some very good info including date, but please join me in welcoming the two captains for their regional teams. Each one of them has earned a spot in the THP Hall of Fame by winning a Morgan Cup and been a big part of this community.

Team NY & NJ Captain will be none other than ddec
Team New England Captain will be none other than mpeterson

First post updated with some very good info including date, but please join me in welcoming the two captains for their regional teams. Each one of them has earned a spot in the THP Hall of Fame by winning a Morgan Cup and been a big part of this community.

Yeah!!! Those guys rock!!!

Congrats guys! Really excited for this event!

June 25th: Check

This date works for me!

Last edited:
Congrats to the Captains!

and :banana:the date is good for me!

Those are 2 awesome captains, glad to call both of them friends.

Good to see the captains and the date. Will be fun to follow along.

Congrats Captains ddec and mpeterson!

Congrats Captains!! Two phenomenal choices

Back