The Morgan Cup will Return in 2019

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's very early to have announcements but this one deserved to be put out there. As many saw during the event weekend, an MVP was named and he will be returning to the 2019 event. Outside of that, there will be a slew of THPers (it could be you), every one of them getting equipment and a weekend that will never be forgotten.

The journey will begin before you know it...and that means only one question. DO YOU WANT TO BE A TOUR PLAYER?

i-7fHXR5p-L.jpg

Probably my second favorite event on THP (see avatar if need to know the first). Glad this one is coming back.

That just adds to an awesome day already.
:clapp:

This is great to hear. It's such a special event and this year it seemed like CPG owned it and the setting at Hammock was incredible. Solid foundation for a reborn legacy to build off of.

Great timing on the reminder. The last 2 course selections have been insane. Wonder what the future holds? Also, interested in seeing what kind of innovations Cobra brings. Rock solid lineup this year.

Sweet deal! Can't wait for this one!!! This year was spectacular.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Exciting news... The Morgan Cup is one of my favorite events of the year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait for another shot at this one!

Want in this one badly. Haven't gotten to experience the Morgan Cup awesomeness in person yet. Absolutely at the top of my wish list.

Unforgettable and feels like it just happened yesterday, everyone should want to be a part of this and be a tour player!

This. Is. AWESOME!

Love knowing that the Morgan Cup will continue on, such an amazing event! I can't wait to sit back and watch it all unfold next year. jdtox is going to make an amazing captain, can't wait to see who gets to suit up with him!

Last edited:
This is HUGE!!! It's cool seeing it announced so early, such an awesome event.

This. Is. AWESOME!

Love knowing that the Morgan Cup will continue on, such an amazing event! I can't wait to sit back and watch it all unfold next year. Jtdox is going to make an amazing captain, can't wait to see who gets to suit up with him!

To you and @Tadashi70 thank you.
It needed to be done the right way and you guys were awesome. Tears of joy my friend, tears of joy.

Yes yes yes!

I DO! I want to be a tour player!!! This is at the top of my 2019 THP event ponder list!

This makes me so happy!! I want to go again!! This was such an amazing experience!!

Awesome news! Great event that I am very proud to have been a very small part of.

Such a great event!

To you and @Tadashi70 thank you.
It needed to be done the right way and you guys were awesome. Tears of joy my friend, tears of joy.

It was my pleasure, you're the one that should be getting the thank yous, not me! I don't remember tears though?

Since my early days on THP I loved this event.
I always thought it would be cool to be a Morgan Cup participant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fabulous news! One of the top events ever created returns in 2019. Signups for this one will be sought after for sure. Count me in!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It was my pleasure, you're the one that should be getting the thank yous, not me! I don't remember tears though?

The dust was just really bad in that celebration room.

Back