What is RifleScope Technology (RST) in every SeeMore Putter? #Hidethe?

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What is RifleScope Technology (RST)? RST is on every SeeMore putter.
~Same ball position
~Square putter face
~Same putter loft
~Shoulders, hips & feet always square to intended target line.

Starting at the SAME spot every time for every putt when using RST.

Interesting videos. I'll admit, after being around here for some time, I've never taken the time to really check out Seemore putters. Does the RST technology require the putter to be center shafted?

Interesting videos. I'll admit, after being around here for some time, I've never taken the time to really check out Seemore putters. Does the RST technology require the putter to be center shafted?

No it does not. They have a number of varities in their lineup.

No it does not. They have a number of varities in their lineup.

Correct - Thanks JB. We have many to offer. Our RST technology is on every SeeMore putter and allows you to always have these benefits for putting better. By having RST on a SeeMore putter makes putting simple, consistent and fun. Gives you a repeatable stroke.

Correct - Thanks JB. We have many to offer. Our RST technology is on every SeeMore putter and allows you to always have these benefits for putting better. By having RST on a SeeMore putter makes putting simple, consistent and fun. Gives you a repeatable stroke.

Thanks. I really like the idea. I know it's not new, but it's new to me!

Seemore putters have improved my putting over this past season, they’re definitely worth a look if you’re unfamiliar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have so many putters that I’m not always using my seemore, but in the least I love going back to the RST to help line me back up correctly. Such high quality products too!

Even though I do not use mine on the course it is a great way to practice consistency. Love the RST.

Love my SeeMore and the RST is brilliant. Especially with my newbie ways - I don't have to worry about being out of position while putting. I just have to worry that I'm pointing in the right direction!

I honestly can't imagine a day when I putt without a SeeMore.

I have never used a Seemore putter. Have a friend who uses one and putts quite well with it.

Love my SeeMore and the RST is brilliant. Especially with my newbie ways - I don't have to worry about being out of position while putting. I just have to worry that I'm pointing in the right direction!

I honestly can't imagine a day when I putt without a SeeMore.

Fantastic!! This is great!

[FONT=&]What is RifleScope Technology (RST)? RST is on every SeeMore putter.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]~Same ball position
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]~Square putter face
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]~Same putter loft
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]~Shoulders, hips & feet always square to intended target line.

Starting at the SAME spot every time for every putt when using RST.
[/FONT]

If you need something to watch with your morning ☕️ (switching back and forth from golf channel/tour de france and watching your computer) Have a THP morning!

Back