The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks so much for following along.

It was alright I guess. No big deal.

:alien:

100de8d097595b81268094847c2b19db.jpg

Someone is keeping an eye out waiting for ddec's flight to get in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It was alright I guess. No big deal.

:alien:
If you like that greatest event ever conceived, orchestrated, and pulled off kinda thing.

Aww!!!! Love it.

YES!!!

Cannot wait to walk out the door and see this face. Oh and Nerfny too.

YES!!!

I'll let that slide due to me being sick.

YES!!!

Ahh, the words that launched a thousand four letter words...

Anybody that becomes a verb with like 5 meanings is awesome

Anyway we can explain the 5 meanings? Three days and I'm still not sure what it means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And of course my clubs are a no show

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Anyway we can explain the 5 meanings? Three days and I'm still not sure what it means.

It can mean being late, crazy comment at the right time, something stupid happening, etc... It's just a universal verb depending on the situation.

And of course my clubs are a no show

Mine took a bit to show up. My heart raced for a little bit. I hope they show up.

Mine got stuck on the conveyor belt trying to make a turn around a corner. Hopefully they're there

Mr V is home, and is high as a kite on life. Thanks Callaway! Maybe today is a good day to take advantage of him in every aspect I can!

Go easy on Phil... He might need to recharge the batteries... Who am I kidding, dudes a machine. Miss you Phil!!

Go easy on Phil... He might need to recharge the batteries... Who am I kidding, dudes a machine. Miss you Phil!!

Haha miss you too brother. I was just reading back this thread and I'm just ear to ear smiles

And landed. All luggage is accounted for, though one if my suitcase took some battle damage. Big hugs from the kids was a great welcome home, and I can't wait to go through the live update thread several times and relive the memories.

Those Hideaway visors are pure. Hope everyone who isn't home already gets there safely!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

And landed. All luggage is accounted for, though one if my suitcase took some battle damage. Big hugs from the kids was a great welcome home, and I can't wait to go through the live update thread several times and relive the memories.

Glad you made it home safely. I just went through the first 50 pages again. So cool

Glad to see you guys making it home to your families!

Thanks for the amazing week!!!

Glad to see everyone home to their families. Hope the clubs turn up soon Dean.

And the name has been changed! TBaker34 is now TLeishman34

Here is the story,

I played my last 9 on Tuesday with Harry and Chad. On the first tee box Harry looks at me and says you look like a bigger and more country version of Marc Leishman. Chad, TexasHacker, and the member and club champion Danny all agreed immediately. So it stuck and that is what I was referred to for the rest of the trip. On Wednesday after my round the club champ walks up to me and says Leishman! How'd you play today!?

This was by far the best thread ever. My phone ran out of battery three times each day refreshing. Just amazing stuff by both teams involved. ?

Back