Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Oh man that was a few days ago haha her mind changes more than Cleveland weather. Let me see what I can do.....

Oh man that was a few days ago haha her mind changes more than Cleveland weather. Let me see what I can do.....
She even wrote a note for my wife to let me play in case I needed it. Maybe you need to use it yourself? Haha

Haha. Sounds like a familiar thing in my house as well....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

No renegging

At least someone gets it ... clearly Phil didn't like the reverse psychology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want a cool wife like you. Got any single sisters? LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And now I'm laying in bed telling him to golf and he's trying to argue with me? Someone tell this man to find his pair please

We playing 1 box up from tips like raintree?

And now I'm laying in bed telling him to golf and he's trying to argue with me? Someone tell this man to find his pair please

Ouch!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Phil, I'm not so sure she's going to take no for an answer.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If you tell him where they are maybe he can find them!

I like your style!

54337924.jpg

This went places.

Would you expect anything less? This is our marriage to a T

I mean our group texts go to even crazier places. So this is no shock to me!

I mean its no cali but dont forget where u came from

Ill be honest, I thought that is exactly what you were taught in schools in Ohio? Is that not accurate?

Its jetlag he will be fine in the am

Damn looks like the groups are complete. Enjoy fellas. If anyone can't make it let me know and I'll sub in.

Back