Attn Reno, NV Golfers!!! Anyone want a free golf bag?

Gyro25

It's a Jersey thiiinngg
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Won a contest on Instagram from the Barracuda Championship for a Callaway x Tito's golf bag, but they cannot ship it :( although it didn't say it anywhere in the contest that it needed pick up.

Soooo any THP-ers want a golf bag ?

First to message me with their info can go pick it up!!!
a3dfa0e80a3b6cb11eacd5d750335b24.jpg

I think pick up is at/during the tournament july 30-aug 5 but I'm asking for details.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Where does it pick up at? I am going to Tahoe with a bunch of THPers in a month, this could be a great prize for our get together.

Where does it pick up at? I am going to Tahoe with a bunch of THPers in a month, this could be a great prize for our get together.
The initial response from them said "at the tournament" but I'm asking for clarification

The initial response from them said "at the tournament" but I'm asking for clarification

Yup, would be an incredible prize to add to the list.

Yup, would be an incredible prize to add to the list.

I think we could figure out a way to pick it up at the tournament. I couldn't drive over saturday but possibly Sunday. I would even pick up a couple handles of Tito's for the weekend to support them for giving away this awesome bag.

I think we could figure out a way to pick it up at the tournament. I couldn't drive over saturday but possibly Sunday. I would even pick up a couple handles of Tito's for the weekend to support them for giving away this awesome bag.

The Barracuda isn't the same time as our event. It is next weekend. Either way I have family that could possibly pick it up at that time. In fact I believe my wife will be in Tahoe that weekend and they always go over to Reno.

The Barracuda isn't the same time as our event. It is next weekend. Either way I have family that could possibly pick it up at that time. In fact I believe my wife will be in Tahoe that weekend and they always go over to Reno.

I know, that is why I said I could possibly drive over Sunday. No chance we could do that when playing 36 in a day when we are out there next month.

Won a contest on Instagram from the Barracuda Championship for a Callaway x Tito's golf bag, but they cannot ship it :( although it didn't say it anywhere in the contest that it needed pick up.

Soooo any THP-ers want a golf bag ?

First to message me with their info can go pick it up!!!
a3dfa0e80a3b6cb11eacd5d750335b24.jpg

I think pick up is at/during the tournament july 30-aug 5 but I'm asking for details.

Tournament is July 30- Aug 5th. I asked about holding until end of August in case as they said they work with a marketing agency... Will update soon

Have to go see if any clients showed up for eval.

I fly into Reno August 25th but don’t know if I’ll have enough time to possibly get it when I land. How far is it from the airport?

Looks like this is all set, they said they will hold the bag until end of August. Im waiting on a call or email from them but I gave them Adams info as we had talked via pm.

Hopefully this all works out and it adds this to the prizes!

Back