The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

Rumor has it, this one is headed to AZ. Strictly rumor though.

I love rumors and am a big Arizona fan. Looking forward to more details.

I've never been to Arizona...

Rumor has it, this one is headed to AZ. Strictly rumor though.
I told myself that #gauntlet was definitely an event I'm trying for this year so this is great news! Just a short hop away for me. Now just to win a contest...

Oh what SWEET NEWS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arizona huh? I like the sounds of that. If this event will be in the same time frame as past events the warmer weather will be excellent. Not that weather makes or breaks this event, because anything with the ZooCrew is excellent.

This one is an event I've missed two years now, not this time.

I told myself that #gauntlet was definitely an event I'm trying for this year so this is great news! Just a short hop away for me. Now just to win a contest...
Fly into your place and we head over together?!

West Coast enough for you?

I've never played golf in AZ. Sounds like a great chance to try and make that happen!

Arizona you say huh? Only a three hour flight away. Ponder engaged.

AZ? Niceee! Some awesome courses and resorts out there!

Look at all this rumors. Surrounding me everyday....

You better believe I am going to try and get into this event again.

Never had the chance to play golf in Arizona. This looks like the perfect opportunity to take care of that.

AZ golf + Callaway = winning. I hope dates work out and I can win a contest

Sounds great, AZ. Golf would be interesting for sure.

Arizona huh? I like the sounds of that. If this event will be in the same time frame as past events the warmer weather will be excellent. Not that weather makes or breaks this event, because anything with the ZooCrew is excellent.

Its not in the same time frame.

Look at all this rumors. Surrounding me everyday....

Strictly rumors...:D

Interesting. Iirc this was the rumor last year [maybe different event]. Maybe this one will come through and make the west coasters happy. I know I'll be trying if the dates line up.

Back