Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I could just make it a THP trip and take 3 of you guys if someone doesn't mind putting me up for a night? I had plans to split the cheapest hotel I could find with a friend of mine at my club, but we could make the trip anytime, and by the sounds of it they seem pretty exclusive. I'd rather take people who dont get to do it every day!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Depending on when you're looking to do it, this might work! I'd have to talk the the lady first, but it would be fine by me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Depending on when you're looking to do it, this might work! I'd have to talk the the lady first, but it would be fine by me.

Sweet! That would be clutch. I was thinking of doing it in 2016 like pre-spring.

I miss golf!

Sweet! That would be clutch. I was thinking of doing it in 2016 like pre-spring.

Gotcha. Well keep me posted, maybe it can work out! Where are you coming up from?

Gotcha. Well keep me posted, maybe it can work out! Where are you coming up from?

Sounds good. Uplands GC, it's a private club on Vancouver Island. (I'd walk on to the ferry and grab a bus ticket. Not paying a million dollars for my car!) Anyone who comes over to Victoria for Mt. Washington or sight seeing or anything really is more than welcome to play Uplands with me! It's been voted nicest course on the Mackenzie (Canadian) Tour by the players, they say it's their favourite by a mile.

Sounds good. Uplands GC, it's a private club on Vancouver Island. (I'd walk on to the ferry and grab a bus ticket. Not paying a million dollars for my car!) Anyone who comes over to Victoria for Mt. Washington or sight seeing or anything really is more than welcome to play Uplands with me! It's been voted nicest course on the Mackenzie (Canadian) Tour by the players, they say it's their favourite by a mile.

May just take you up on that! Sounds like a great track.

May just take you up on that! Sounds like a great track.

One of my favourite in BC but I'm pretty biased :alien: But seriously, do it. Bring some friends.

One of my favourite in BC but I'm pretty biased :alien: But seriously, do it. Bring some friends.

I'll take that invitation!

Done! It's wet right now but playable for sure. I think greens are around a 9.

I would be down for sure,close by my place as well

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This weather is depressing, jonesing for some golf. Hit the range last weekend on got sideways rained on.

This weather is depressing, jonesing for some golf. Hit the range last weekend on got sideways rained on.
It's awful. I'm playing Saturday but I'm going to get soaked methinks.

it's been miserable. I'm at least getting in some practice swings in the garage, but I need to get out and play.

That's why I've been skiing the past few weekends haha. Need to get out and hit some balls soon and knock the rust off though as I've got a fitting at Modern Golf scheduled for next Saturday.

Can't wait to get out and play with some of you folks again!

That's why I've been skiing the past few weekends haha. Need to get out and hit some balls soon and knock the rust off though as I've got a fitting at Modern Golf scheduled for next Saturday.

Id join you but I'll be heading down South.

Me-hee-co, right? Lucky dog.
Yeah I'm excited but simultaneously pretty bummed I can't join you at Modern Golf...would be so much fun.

In other news looks like I'll be getting right drenched tomorrow! Winds up to 70 and 90% rain...yeehaw.

Yeah I'm excited but simultaneously pretty bummed I can't join you at Modern Golf...would be so much fun.

In other news looks like I'll be getting right drenched tomorrow! Winds up to 70 and 90% rain...yeehaw.
If it really bums you out I can always do it another time haha

Wow, yeah you better bring the good waterproofs haha

If it really bums you out I can always do it another time haha

Wow, yeah you better bring the good waterproofs haha

Nah don't cancel on account of me. I'll be playing El Kameleon so I'm good ha-ha.

Nah don't cancel on account of me. I'll be playing El Kameleon so I'm good ha-ha.
Sure rub it in haha

Did a fitting with Modern Golf a few months ago. Lots of fun, got some good feedback on some equipment and even a couple swing tips. I was sore the next day though, hit a ton of balls! This was at the Surrey location, I assume the Richmond location is open now?

Did a fitting with Modern Golf a few months ago. Lots of fun, got some good feedback on some equipment and even a couple swing tips. I was sore the next day though, hit a ton of balls! This was at the Surrey location, I assume the Richmond location is open now?
Yep will be at the Richmond location. I'm excited!

50 km/h wind gusts forecast for tomorrow !! Hopefully you'll have a tailwind !!

Back