Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

You can catch a hot deal at Springvale for $14 on Friday. It was in pretty nice shape last weekend, and no cart restrictions. I'm playing Pine Hills Friday morning with 216pin whatever his name is and a couple other guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet will probably grab Springvale

The Pink Panther is going to choose a format and teams, and then I will be setting up the groups for Saturday.

we switching up every 6 holes again? Only downside is it slows things down

we switching up every 6 holes again? Only downside is it slows things down

As much as I would like for that to happen my vote would be no for this particular day.

As much as I would like for that to happen my vote would be no for this particular day.

yeah Im thinking the same thing, dont want you to have to bounce early

yeah Im thinking the same thing, dont want you to have to bounce early
When he hits it over the heads of the poor souls playing in the group ahead of him on one, that'll get the pace going.

When he hits it over the heads of the poor souls playing in the group ahead of him on one, that'll get the pace going.

No kidding, did it to Dan and I a few weeks back

anyone want to game the 545s for a round?

Hey Ohio crew. Now that I don't work with PhillyV anymore I have to find a way to stay in contact with him lol. Maybe he'll also finally get some work done (doubtful). Looking forward to getting more involved on the forum and playing some rounds with you guys.

Hey Ohio crew. Now that I don't work with PhillyV anymore I have to find a way to stay in contact with him lol. Maybe he'll also finally get some work done (doubtful). Looking forward to getting more involved on the forum and playing some rounds with you guys.

Welcome to THP

Welcome man!

So how many do we have now?

I think at last count it was 12?

So worth the drive. Or I would be playing alone ore maybe with a friend here in town.

So worth the drive. Or I would be playing alone ore maybe with a friend here in town.
I am in Cbus at least a couple of times a month. We will have to play sometime.

welcome and congrats on getting away from him

Hmmm.....

What are the deets on this? and is it full?

Hmmm.....

What are the deets on this? and is it full?
Sleepy hollow starting around 1045 i think we have 12 or so and could probably snag another tee time if the interest was there

Sleepy hollow starting around 1045 i think we have 12 or so and could probably snag another tee time if the interest was there
Looks like the groups after our times have been booked up.

We have 1039, 1048, 1057. Next available is 1115

Can I get an updated list of participants? And def no switching every 6...

Sleepy Hollow 12/12

1039, 1048, 1057

Gunner
Hickerad
Grins
Captaincaution
Cbaker2882
mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Ntnygd76
Winchell
PhillyV
Greggdrews (probably)

and maybe CJ

Talked to phil last night and he said he was a no go. Did you guys talk him into it!?!

How did I get on that list?

Back