Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike vapor fly pro irons. Always a sucker for black irons.

Pondering the next time you get to hit those babies?

new Aqua dry bag or another model? Hoping you guys can provide feedback on the bags as I'm looking for a new one

Those #TheGrandaddy valuables bags, duffle bags, and travel cases.... man they look good.

I need to start searching for some gear to up the awesome quotient!

new Aqua dry bag or another model? Hoping you guys can provide feedback on the bags as I'm looking for a new one
Wait. They have good things coming.

really pondering some Callaway irons, wedges and driver. I have hit almost all the Callaway stuff last year but nothing beat out my AP-2's. I might try to find a set of the 2007 x forged in mint condition those are some of my favorite looking clubs of all time. I do love my Titleist obviously, but Callaway does so much amazing stuff for this forum that I want to give it a go..

Wait. They have good things coming.
I hope this means the color scheme of the bag that the Callaway guys had is coming to retail.

I really want a larger mallet putter. I need to go try out the Works Cruisers.

My Inovai was the surprise of my year. I'm still surprised by how good this thing is.

really pondering some Callaway irons, wedges and driver. I have hit almost all the Callaway stuff last year but nothing beat out my AP-2's. I might try to find a set of the 2007 x forged in mint condition those are some of my favorite looking clubs of all time. I do love my Titleist obviously, but Callaway does so much amazing stuff for this forum that I want to give it a go..

I can't wait to hear what you end up doing here. I am looking forward to seeing Callaways in your Titleist bag!

I was pondering GBB 3w very hard until about 4 hours ago. Now it's out the door. OMG why can't it be Next year already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More callaway stuff. Nothing in my bag will be changing but I did absolutely mash the XR 3H. I kind of want one just to have one

More callaway stuff. Nothing in my bag will be changing but I did absolutely mash the XR 3H. I kind of want one just to have one
My XR Pro is a monster but I loved the regular XR as well. They are really consistant and they just look so good at address, can't get over Callaway's head shapes in matte black right now. I'd go CPO if you were seriously interested, they're offering 50% off hybrids right now, coupon code: FLHY50 plus there is one for 20% off any item HAPPY20 not sure if those stack but still an unbelievable deal.

Edit: Just checked and a XR 19* hybrid Proj X 6.0 is $113.54 shipped in like new condition.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Can't get the Apex CF 16s off my brain...

EDIT: Just saw they offer AeroTechs, too. Uh oh.
Clearly you need to come play golf with me.

Aeroburner 3H and so Im not feeling left out of all the Callaway love, a Mack Daddy 3 50* Matte Black wedge. New Irons set PW is 45.5 my first RTX wedge at the moment is 48* so some thinking to be done there.

After the horrendous iron striking day I had yesterday I'm pondering more forgiving irons. I love my blades and always will, but since I'm prone to having multiple sets, having one set that are not blades may be a good option. Naturally I'm pondering apex cf and pro 16. Now to find a shaft option...

After the horrendous iron striking day I had yesterday I'm pondering more forgiving irons. I love my blades and always will, but since I'm prone to having multiple sets, having one set that are not blades may be a good option. Naturally I'm pondering apex cf and pro 16. Now to find a shaft option...
You know my opinion on that..... Saw a pretty neat combo setup in a #zoocrew bag.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You know my opinion on that..... Saw a pretty neat combo setup in a #zoocrew bag.....

Combo set ftw!!

Combo set ftw!!
Exactly how I'm leaning. 567 cf 89pw pro, bend the cf 1 degree weak. Pick up a 4 apex 4 hybo to go along with 2 and 3 I have. Pretty sweet setup

I don't need them, but I would like to have a new hybrid and a new 60*. Preferably something Callaway.

Exactly how I'm leaning. 567 cf 89pw pro, bend the cf 1 degree weak. Pick up a 4 apex 4 hybo to go along with 2 and 3 I have. Pretty sweet setup
I know of another bag that will look very very similar to this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back