Bettinardi Putter Thread

wow Ron that was already a awesome putter, now with that shaft, oh my

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I now want to put a Ctaper on a putter. Thanks Ron. LOL

That thing looks awesome Ron!

WOW that gray cover blew my mind. Works absolutely perfect with the putter

This is some very cool packaging.

c38036e1d6f00f6286d2848f7f27268b.jpg

So I'm not a putter cover collector and I don't even have a Bettinardi blade putter to put this on right now but I thought it was too good to pass up.

IMG_4187-640x427.jpg

It's their limited release cover for the Waste Management Phoenix Open. One of my favorites I have seen.

Kinda shocked there isn't a single mention of Bettinardi or logo on there. Awesome cover though

Kinda shocked there isn't a single mention of Bettinardi or logo on there. Awesome cover though

I was too actually. If it wasn't directly from their website I would have thought it was just another aftermarket cover. Now I won't feel bad throwing it on my other putters.

So I'm not a putter cover collector and I don't even have a Bettinardi blade putter to put this on right now but I thought it was too good to pass up.

IMG_4187-640x427.jpg

It's their limited release cover for the Waste Management Phoenix Open. One of my favorites I have seen.
I grabbed a blue one as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

how much were those running? $75?

I actually like those! May try to get one

IMG_4187-640x427.jpg

That cover is awesome. Looks like a great texture to it as well.

The one I ordered was $65. Those neon ones are sweet though.

I think they turned out awesome although I think the Bettinardi writing is a bit understated.

Would have been fantastic if they took the recycling logo and turned it into a hex shape. Obviously goes away from "RRR" but I think it'd look sweet on a cover.

I like that blue!

Back