Would be fun to be able to play 3 rounds in one day. Maybe 2 man scramble one round, modified alternate shot (both tee off, pick the best one, and then alternate from there), and then singles matches?

That'd be a lot of golf for one day, but it'd be a ton of fun.

That's more golf than I can probably do. Sorry, but I'm not in Legacy shape anymore.

~Rock

I think that would be out of the question for quite a few folks including me :)

That's more golf than I can probably do. Sorry, but I'm not in Legacy shape anymore.

~Rock

I love the enthusiasm for Iowa 2016 already. I would love to see it be a blow out year with record attendance.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Would be fun to be able to play 3 rounds in one day. Maybe 2 man scramble one round, modified alternate shot (both tee off, pick the best one, and then alternate from there), and then singles matches?

That'd be a lot of golf for one day, but it'd be a ton of fun.
Battle of attrition!

~Rock

I think that would be out of the question for quite a few folks including me :)
Lightweights.

I am so ready for Iowa

I am so ready for Iowa

Dude I'll have the RK ready to haul the clubs or I'll ship em this time & ride that WG I bought

Last edited:
I see an Iowa 2016 thread in the near future. I'm liking the sounds of splitting folks up this time around. State v. state is obviously fun, but this would be cool change, too. Just remember, Iowa, you're still on the hook for the golden farm animals for 2016.

I see an Iowa 2016 thread in the near future. I'm liking the sounds of splitting folks up this time around. State v. state is obviously fun, but this would be cool change, too. Just remember, Iowa, you're still on the hook for the golden farm animals for 2016.
I say a mixup is in order, I say you and me take on all challengers!!!

So ready for this. Ryder style or Mix up teams. Farm animals you say?
CE5209E6-B469-4D4B-A469-37CDF203A4FB_zpskzgro8k7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
F3C1905B-5676-4796-84D1-3B1534D08531_zpsngstumvq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So ready for this. Ryder style or Mix up teams. Farm animals you say?
CE5209E6-B469-4D4B-A469-37CDF203A4FB_zpskzgro8k7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
F3C1905B-5676-4796-84D1-3B1534D08531_zpsngstumvq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Keeping with the farm animal theme, I like the pig idea! Maybe this year the winning squad could sign their trophies!
250.jpg

I challenge you guys!
2 on 1 sounds fair with you!

Keeping with the farm animal theme, I like the pig idea! Maybe this year the winning squad could sign their trophies!
250.jpg

2 on 1 sounds fair with you!

Well, I'd need a partner, or strokes. Haha

i thought we covered this already. You'll get no strokes, sir. And, we might even have to outlaw your driver and 3 wood.

You say it now that I don't get strokes, but I might just be able to bug you guys enough that you give in. So that's my strategy.

I'm already handicapped in the driver department as I use an SLDR with the SLDR C being available.

I see an Iowa 2016 thread soon as well. The Mayor and I have discussed a general time frame. I think all are in agreement at a different format this year. Only thing I can guarantee is no strokes for anyone. Well except for Team Iowa. Gotta promote home field advantage after all.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I will make sure to follow the IOWA 2016 thread and hopefully get it on the calendar...hopefully get enough from Team Minnesota to drive down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will make sure to follow the IOWA 2016 thread and hopefully get it on the calendar...hopefully get enough from Team Minnesota to drive down.

Glad to hear it!

Are we going to do corydon and the cabins again? Cause that was fantastic!!

Awesome to hear, can't wait to meet you!
Are we going to do corydon and the cabins again? Cause that was fantastic!!
That sure works for me, I know there was some talk of the Harvester. But I'm cool with whatever!

Those cabins and 3 club tourney just stick in my mind..... :)

That sure works for me, I know there was some talk of the Harvester. But I'm cool with whatever!

Back