The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

The Pro Shop did me a favor. Between the Bobby Jones Polo, Tumblers, and Belt I was kind of good. I planned on getting a tumbler anyway as thats become my go to lately. Grabbed a hat for me, Nerfny, and pops.

Did they sell the Nexbelt you guys got in the shop, or was that a true one of 12?

Sitting at my gate and wishing I was at the Hideaway still. The event blues for this one are going to suck. Miss all you guys. And know if you guys need anything at all just give Leishman a call and I will do what I can for any of you

They sold them. I almost bit on the white one, but figured it was cheaper to buy the strap

Shoulda bought the whole thing and sold me the buckle! Haha

Just gotta hope the Hideaway will be more than gracious enough to host the Grandaddy there again next year, and then get in!

Back to work for the ZooCrew at Callaway HQ.

b2d564b49f4bc34a1e9afb5f855cfbda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at that, they are already planning for #TheGrandaddy 2016 !

Sitting at my gate and wishing I was at the Hideaway still. The event blues for this one are going to suck. Miss all you guys. And know if you guys need anything at all just give Leishman a call and I will do what I can for any of you
The event blues are bad for me and I wasn't even there. It was weird at work not having some golf to keep up with and cheering for you guys. Made the day really long.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What a great event....is an understatement.

What we witnessed again this year is something that doesn't happen anywhere else, that I know of. A truly epic event and one I dream of participating in next year.

All I can say is thank you #TeamRedemption (that includes GG) and the fantastic folks at Callaway and The Hideaway for taking us all on this incredible adventure.

Got you something crazy special. I stole the 1 divot that I actually took while on the course.
Was hoping for the emmy but that will do

Mr V is home, and is high as a kite on life. Thanks Callaway! Maybe today is a good day to take advantage of him in every aspect I can!

Home.

Miss everyone. Miss the Hideaway.

Back to work for the ZooCrew at Callaway HQ.

b2d564b49f4bc34a1e9afb5f855cfbda.jpg

Solid crew right there! I would be doing exactly the same thing as Velardo or Spelardi, I don't know which it is :alien:

Settling in doing laundry and getting time in the Wife and Furbaby, miss you all but this feels really good right now!

I made it home safely. I am emotionally and physically drained. I need some rest so I will be checking back in tomorrow!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Got you something crazy special. I stole the 1 divot that I actually took while on the course.

Mike doesn't know what a divot is.

0bc9484115adbf0abe10047c9c11b0d2.jpg

My kitchen has been Ralloed!

#Ralloed

Anybody that becomes a verb with like 5 meanings is awesome

0bc9484115adbf0abe10047c9c11b0d2.jpg

My kitchen has been Ralloed!

Looks like his bags threw up.
Mr V is home, and is high as a kite on life. Thanks Callaway! Maybe today is a good day to take advantage of him in every aspect I can!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rallo is awesome. So glad he got to do this.. Don't be a stranger dude, you aren't too far from me!

Lol. Who unpacks in the kitchen? Besides Rallo of course. :banana:

Such a blast just following along with The Grandaddy this week, I really did get soooo bored at work today not checking in on the matches and everything else that was going on.

Big thanks to JB and GolferGal along with the Callaway crew for putting on such an amazing event. You all really out did yourselves and have set the bar extremely high for the next one. Thanks to everyone else that kept us all updated on everything else from the fittings, the social side, the interviews, the witb's, the actual golf, and all the gorgeous picture of the courses at The Hideaway. You put it all in perspective what the magnitude of the Grandaddy is as much as you possibly can without being there.

Congrats to the ZooCrew and Team Redemption, you're all winners in my book!!!

Back