El Chapo vs ISIS: is this too crazy to be fake?

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow that's nuts

That is insane. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow not surprised but that is kind of crazy

Epic if true.

Who knows about the validity of the story however if it's true get in there and clean that group out. No rules vs no rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who knows about the validity of the story however if it's true get in there and clean that group out. No rules vs no rules.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously, not to make light of the atrocities committed, but that would be like a behead off as it seems to be the preferred method for both parties.

To me it reads like the title of possibly the best/worst action movie. Like a real life Aliens vs Predator.

if we can get both of those cockroach organizations in one place for a battle royale, we could send Chuck Norris in on a surprise attack and solve both problems.

If true, this would be very scary situation. They would probably fight at first, but I think that they would actually join up and go into business together.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If this is in fact true, it would save the US billions.

My money is on Chapo.

From the Spanish news sources I'm looking at its true. He's moving drugs through the ME very effectively and disruption to his supply chain is not good.

Kinda funny bc Spanish news reports that he could potentially dismantle them from within because of the high level connections he has in the region with other Muslim organizations

if we can get both of those cockroach organizations in one place for a battle royale, we could send Chuck Norris in on a surprise attack and solve both problems.
Chuck Norris doesn't do surprise attacks - he doesn't need the element of surprise.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm all for whoever wishes to grow a set and take ISIS out, their backstory is irrelevant.

This is a hoax

Back