Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Finally was able to get to the rental office and pick up my Secret Santa package....my Secret Santa kicks ass!!

A great backpack from this year's PGA Championship, Callaway kit and a box of ChromeSoft Pink Truvis. I posted awhile back that I had wanted to find a box of them, so either my Secret Santa has a great memory or did some serious research. Either way - thank you Secret Santa!!

There was also a small PGA Championship ball marker or pin that is going into my collection.

a0da8f97aa98ba9dc27233c962f5b0c0.jpg

Note..Beckett insisted on being in the picture.

Love the celebrity appearance!

Aaron, your SS kicked A$$! Well Done

Finally was able to get to the rental office and pick up my Secret Santa package....my Secret Santa kicks ass!!

A great backpack from this year's PGA Championship, Callaway kit and a box of ChromeSoft Pink Truvis. I posted awhile back that I had wanted to find a box of them, so either my Secret Santa has a great memory or did some serious research. Either way - thank you Secret Santa!!

There was also a small PGA Championship ball marker or pin that is going into my collection.

nice gifts there. Wtg SS.

Came home to a wonderful surprise tonight! Thanks Santa, LOVE IT!

2bbf60b2-ed5e-4558-97a2-8ec0bbaf74b0_zpsayami6mr.jpg

Awesome hauls Aaron and Chase! Excellent job SS's!

More excellent SS gifting fellas!

It took me a few days to get this up but my SS did his homework and hooked me up big! Thanks so much!
2c8b6ccb0471de54ff64e6a0154cba7a.jpg

Came home to not one, but two packages sitting on the doorstep.

7e9ccbe04303824063a8ba1d1be7843c.jpg

I have to say, I was absolutely floored by the generosity and thought that went into this. My Secret Santa did their homework. Orange and Blue on the wedge, as I'm a Syracuse grad, and a Srixon hat to add to my collection of Cleveland/Srixon gear.

Thank you so much! I don't know how many times I've basically built this wedge online and nearly ordered it.

WOW! A personalized wedge is amazing!!! Love the ND hat as well that Gregg received. More grand slams by SS's!

Great stuff guys!!

My It is weird that they sent some kind of Dallas Cowboys barf bag though. Go Steelers!

I knew you were more than just a pretty face! Great gift!

Some seriously awesome gifts rolling in!

Came home to not one, but two packages sitting on the doorstep.

7e9ccbe04303824063a8ba1d1be7843c.jpg

I have to say, I was absolutely floored by the generosity and thought that went into this. My Secret Santa did their homework. Orange and Blue on the wedge, as I'm a Syracuse grad, and a Srixon hat to add to my collection of Cleveland/Srixon gear.

Thank you so much! I don't know how many times I've basically built this wedge online and nearly ordered it.

I love that wedge as a fellow SU fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wedge is awesome. Some seriously great secret Santas again this year!

Holy smokes the wedge is a beauty.

Everybody just killed it this year with the SS participation,This is my 3rd year participating in it and I must say it's the best year yet.

Nice haul buddy!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Nice hauls greggdrews and mpete. That ND hat tho...sweet

the blue/orange wedge is on point and as a SU fan I love it

Still some awesome stuff going around in this thread!

Awesome gifts so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some serious hauls in the thread today. This gets better every year!

It took me a few days to get this up but my SS did his homework and hooked me up big! Thanks so much!
2c8b6ccb0471de54ff64e6a0154cba7a.jpg
Nobody circles the wagon like the Buffalo Bills! Didn't know you were a fightin' Irish fan to?! Liking you more and more my friend!

This was my first year participating and I can say I will continue to in the future. Everyone in this community is very generous and it is quite refreshing to be part of this community!

Awesome start to Christmas all. How many gifts are left?

Huuuuuuge shoutout to my SS. This is awesome!
0daf5a6db985d663e916dab1cb554139.jpg
6cfc33bc62fade46bcfb46d580c18af7.jpg

Back