Brianmk Golden Ticket Use

The cup. Those courses are worth it. Add in everything else and you've got a golden opportunity

I am so torn. I mean True Blue and Caledonia are completely worth it. The chance to play for a bag full of equipment and another shot at the HOF is worth it.

On the other hand, how many times are you EVER going to get to design and roll your own project x shaft? Oh

MVP was also based on wearing socks and underwear and I do that very well!

The Grandaddy wasn't an option or that would have been announced before we left the course that afternoon!

Aviara looked awesome from what I saw this week. I could try to ace that par 4 too! Don't worry, I will be putting my name in for whatever event that I don't choose.

If I was going to give it away, it would be going straight to your AZ buddy and my partner hickertaz for getting us in every fairway.

I'll probably put this up at some point soon.

I hadn't thought of UST until it was mentioned here, but that's been ruled out. Hogan would have been fun, but I just got irons that I like and just need to work on and I wanted to go to OH that weekend (what's wrong with me?)

Vegas and the unannounced events might be worth another look.

And my bad on UST....continue to forget it's not a THP event.

The Cup with out question. Great courses and a great format

That's definitely a tough one but I think #TheCup would be at the top of my list followed by the Bridgestone event. I would want to know more about the Cleveland/Srixon and Cobra events also though. It's nuts how many great events there are.

I'd do the Hand Crafted Experience because I think it would be very cool to have an item that is totally unique and unlike anything else in the world.

While The Cup will be awesome, for me there's just nothing quite like designing and owning a one of a kind item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianmk Golden Ticket Use

From what's been released so far, the cup or Wilson would be my top two, with probably going Wilson since I believe equipment is guaranteed at that one, and I have yet to meet the Wilson team.

Between his two I would choose the cup. But that's my personal choice. Project X might have been the most fun one to follow last year.

The Wilson Staff event would be #1 on my list if I had a golden ticket.

Otherwise I'd recommend The Cup. True Blue/Caledonia with 441 as Captain. Enough said.

Such a hard choice. As much as I love True Blue and Caledonia I would go with The Handcrafted experience with Project X

The cup

Man that's so tough. Any choice is a good choice but I would probably choose between the cup or Vegas. Although Wilson and Project X is also high on my list. So many great events it's hard to choose just one.

I say bridgestone in Vegas

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone then Project X for me.

There's really not a bad choice to be made. Really a tough decision as all will be awesome in their own ways. If I had one I'd probably use it on the Cup. Project X event would be neck and neck with Bridgestone in Vegas for a second.

In no order I would say
The Cup
Vegas
Project X

Not sure how he will make his choice, I know I am struggling with mine.

Personal opinion, the Bridgestone Invitational. Can't beat Vegas + THP, and Bridgestone doesn't know the meaning of "good enough" when it comes to treatment of folks at events.

I would honestly say that playing in the Cup would be amazing because of Callaway, the Zoo Crew, those sick a** courses and the rivalry between #Chad and #441!!! I think that no matter what you choose you are not going to be disappointed...after all THP is #ChangingTheGame in 2016 my man. Congrats again and good luck with your decisions.

The power of the Golden Ticket...rattles the brain with when to use it. It certainly won't be easy for Brian. For me, it's a tough call since I've never really been to a THP event, but based on what I read, I would have to say the Up & Down w/Cleveland or the Project X event. Both of those in SoCal would be awesome, especially the courses.

The power of the Golden Ticket...rattles the brain with when to use it. It certainly won't be easy for Brian. For me, it's a tough call since I've never really been to a THP event, but based on what I read, I would have to say the Up & Down w/Cleveland or the Project X event. Both of those in SoCal would be awesome, especially the courses.

Just a heads up, we have not announced a location yet for the Cleveland Event.

The Cup for me as I like the team aspect of it adds another element, but there is no wrong answer. The uniqueness of the Project X event, the course, and the knowledge you would get from the event is special. Well, now I'm not so sure what I do. Good luck...

I think for me it would be the cup and then the Wilson event. I think the cup because I love those courses and myrtle and the competition aspect and then Wilson because I have long loved Wilson stuff. What a good problem to have to be forced to decide!

Nobody is playing the odds huh? Use the ticket on the smallest and enter the others?

Nobody is playing the odds huh? Use the ticket on the smallest and enter the others?
Of course not, that would be logical.

Back