Adjustable Driver Adapters

I have only used the callaway dual cog, if it's complicated by some standards they all must be pretty dang easy.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gotta be Titleist #1 followed by Callaway for me.

Titleist shure-fit

Love the Callaway dual cog. Keeping the grip/shaft in the same position and having the option change the loft by 3* (down 1 or up 1 or 2) as well as face angle is tops.

Titles worked well, but having to go to the book figure out the setting makes it more difficult. Srixon/Bridgestone/Taylormade/Adams were all fine.

Need to check out Cobra and Nike as they seem to be getting a lot of love.

I've had Nike, Callaway and Titleist. Titleist is #1 for me, once you get used to the system it actually works very well.

Callaway's for me. With the Titleist's, I needed the reference book for guidance.

I should clarify that I think Callaway has the most tech in their adapter. Same idea as Titleist except the second moving cog prevents the shaft from rotating which is nice, but I gave the nod to Titleist because they still allow you to open the face and flatten the lie from your starting point.

For me it's Nike, followed by Callaway and Titleist.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Callaway. I like the cog on my 910 D2 but the Callaway system for me has been my favorite, and that's over Cobra and TMaG as well.

Out of the ones I have used the one I prefer is the Cobra adaptor.

Callaway dual cog system gets my vote. Great range of adjustments. However I don't tend to mess with the settings to often.

Callaway. There are probably others that do it as well but I like how I can easily change the settings while still keeping the graphics on the shaft and writing on the grip how I like it. The only other I have used is TaylorMade and I don't like how changing the settings affects how the graphics and grip face.

This is exactly where I'm at, but I have used a Cobra Biocell and it was the same as TM.

Cobra and Titliest are my favorite so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive only tried the Cobra and Callaway ones. Cobra was faster and easier i think but im slowly getting used to the Callaway one.

Really like the callaway dual cog adapter since the shaft and grip don't change their orientation.

Now the taylormade adapter is incredibly confusing I think.

Nike's FlexLoft is my favorite. A ton of options, using one head.

I've heard a lot about Nike, but have never tried it. Callaways Dual Cog is pretty simple and effective for me, so I'd go with that as the best I've used.

I like callaway dual cog more because if you spine or pure a shaft adjusting the club doesn't affect it. All my woods are M1 when I got fit I told the TM rep the adapter was the only thing on the M1 I don't like. I wish TM would follow suit but if it's a patent issue that may not happen.

Of the ones I've owned. Callaway, TaylorMade and Cobra, I'd say the Callaway dual cog. But I would like to try the Nike.

Nike-VR_S-Covert-4-276x300.jpg
flex for me.

Imo Nike has the best adapter, total ease of use.

I like the simplicity of the Cobra adapters I have used and the Callaway adapter for options.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've only used the Callaway and Cobra adapters and prefer the Cobra. That could just be that I have much more experience with the Cobra though.

Taylormade, so many options.

1) Nike
2) Cobra
3) Callaway (but hate that there are different types of dual cog adapters)

Titleist is horrendous....I remember having to read the manual to make a simple adjustment.

Back