Congrats to Canadan!!!

Congratulations, Dan. Great looking kid you got. Remember, being a dad is the best sleep you'll ever lose.

My very best to the new Mom and Dad! Life changes now, Dan--for the better. The joy of having a child cannot be described adequately. It can only be experienced. Yours starts now. Congrats, my friend.

Thanks for the thoughts guys! We're well into day two now. Mom and Calvin are awesome.
and I bet dad is still smiling ear to ear. Congrats again.

Congrats Captain Canadan!

You are so gonna rock this Canadude! Congrats again man!

JM

Congratulations!

Awesome! Congrats on the new boy.

Congrats Daddio!

Congrats Dan!

Congratulations, Dan!

I hope everyone is healthy and happy !

Saw this on Twitter but thought I should post on here as well.

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you, mom and the little dude are doing well.

Congratulations, my good man! Sleep well when you get it!

Congrats to you and your family Dan. I'm really happy for you guys.

Dan has a beautiful baby boy! So happy for him and his family!

Thanks for the thoughts guys! We're well into day two now. Mom and Calvin are awesome.

This brought back memories. I recall how after we got Jenna home , my wife & I kinda looked at each other & said "OK, now what?" We both felt like in the whole buildup to "the birth experience" we didn't really focus on afterwards, and both felt a little overwhelmed & underprepared for afterwards. Luckily that feeling only lasted a few minutes!

Enjoy all the chaos that a new person in your life brings with it!

I hate this thing Hahaha... Ugh.

760617f1c3880fec971c9b2fbcd585b7.jpg

ouch looks brutal

yeah those are terrible.

Congrats Dan - greatest role you will ever have! Now you really leave your mark on the future!

I hate this thing Hahaha... Ugh.

760617f1c3880fec971c9b2fbcd585b7.jpg

Agreed. The thing I hated most is it didn't recline just a little. It would have been a lot more comfortable if it would have just reclined slightly. It was either straight up or all the way down. They didn't give any thought to the dads comfort. LOL

Agreed. The thing I hated most is it didn't recline just a little. It would have been a lot more comfortable if it would have just reclined slightly. It was either straight up or all the way down. They didn't give any thought to the dads comfort. LOL

Yep. The wife is pampered and comfortable ( slackers! ) while we struggle trying to just get a little rest! ( watching out for flying frying pans right now! )

Back