Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Just pulled in

Gonna be almost 55 on weds. Who wants to play?

Shamble counting the best ball

Team Cc/grins +3 38
Team hick/Robozeo +8 43
At the turn

Winchell and I are at 35

We are at 29 with our strokes

Correction we shot 39 net 33

Any takers for Weds?

Ok I'm heading north to play weds.

Team cc/grins finishes +8 79
Team hickerad/Robozeo finishes +12 83

It was great seeing everyone today! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did! Oh and if you missed it in the live round thread here is what captaincaution did today!

ac0a0cec07515b5afb21fac84b149cc3.jpg

https://youtu.be/8woHjSVE6fA

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

good times, lost in the 100 yard closest to pin playoff after finishing AS
me and greggdrews shot 78

Thanks again everyone for another fun day of golf

Great time out there today guys!

Thanks for the weather today, that was a great day of golf. Thanks to everyone who came out especially those few that spent a couple hrs driving in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do u guys think about a lille NE ohio friendly golf league next year? Noyhing too crazy i got a few ideas on how to do it too

What do u guys think about a lille NE ohio friendly golf league next year? Noyhing too crazy i got a few ideas on how to do it too

Same course each week or travel?

It was awesome seeing everyone today and I hope everyone got some Hideaway goodies. If I missed you pm me and I'll make sure you get some

If only I was closer.

Same course each week or travel?
Travel and not everyone has to make it every time and doesnt have to be weekly just when enough of us gather ill type up my ideas abd see what u guys think

Travel and not everyone has to make it every time and doesnt have to be weekly just when enough of us gather ill type up my ideas abd see what u guys think

Getting this group together is never a bad idea no matter how you draw it up. I'm in

Getting this group together is never a bad idea no matter how you draw it up. I'm in
This, more golf is always good with a group

I'm down with that

Put this group on a golf course anytime and it's never a bad idea. Let's do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always had blast today. Wish I played better on the front to give us a chance. It doesn't get any better than playing with THPers and shorts in mid December!

Back