Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely going to have to replace my stand bag sometime next season, as soon as I saw the condition my straps are in I immediately thought of the new Nexus bags. Ponder mode engaged on those for the next little while...

I finally saw the Nexus II at Roger Dunn in Santa Ana today and it looks even better in person.

Didn't think I was going to scratch my itch on MD3's for a while, but have decided to give my Vokey's to my brother since he doesn't really have any what decent wedges. Just waiting for any sort of trade options and then I'll pull the trigger on a 50* s grind and a 60* w grind.

Didn't think I was going to scratch my itch on MD3's for a while, but have decided to give my Vokey's to my brother since he doesn't really have any what decent wedges. Just waiting for any sort of trade options and then I'll pull the trigger on a 50* s grind and a 60* w grind.
60w is fantastic.

Odyssey 2-Ball Fang at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I was fit into at TheGrandaddy and I absolutely love it! So easy to line up and get rolling on line. That Fusion RX insert really puts a good roll on the ball as well.

I finally saw the Nexus II at Roger Dunn in Santa Ana today and it looks even better in person.

Change your mind on the Callaway bag?

Did you hit mine at retreat?
I dont believe so probably should have in a few spots but went with driver almost off the deck instead

Today's ponders..

Searching out some apex pros to game... Prices are pretty high still on CPO so this will be a slow ponder.

Md3 of course.

A return to the black series tour design.

An updated cally fairway.

All in.

Today's ponders..

Searching out some apex pros to game... Prices are pretty high still on CPO so this will be a slow ponder.

Md3 of course.

All in.

You hit the Apex hybrid in Florida?

What Odyssey putter do you see yourself in? A #1 I presume?
Today's ponders..

Md3 of course.

All in.

I think I dodged a bullet. No. And I'm probably going to ponder that as a 4 iron replacement soon hahaha

With how it sets up non-closed I would think it would be fantastic for you paired with the right shaft.

I will be buying XR pro irons today. But can't make up my mind. I can get my hands on a set with Modus 120 stiff shaft. Anyone know how the modus will play next to a tour V 110?

Kind of regretting not hitting the DBD 3W at ECPC, especially after hearing Finley say it was the best one they ever made.

I will be buying XR pro irons today. But can't make up my mind. I can get my hands on a set with Modus 120 stiff shaft. Anyone know how the modus will play next to a tour V 110?

Modus 120 should launch lower than tour v 110. Nippon and kbs always feel similar to me

Time to clean out a lot of clubs and a lot of putters. No need for it all to sit.

Modus 120 should launch lower than tour v 110. Nippon and kbs always feel similar to me

Thank you sir. That's what I needed to hear. Hit the the Tour V110 recently and liked the feel. Numbers weren't bad either.

Kind of regretting not hitting the DBD 3W at ECPC, especially after hearing Finley say it was the best one they ever made.

That GBB is so good too though. One of my favorites that I've hit recently, and I've taken some swings with both of those.

That GBB is so good too though. One of my favorites that I've hit recently, and I've taken some swings with both of those.
Yes it certainly is, just would have been a good chance to hit them head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back