New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

I would give them a go. I have trouble seeing yellow balls.. But I think trying something different is fun. Not sure about putting with them.

I went to try and pick up a sleeve of these today but they didn't have any.

If I didn't have about 300 of the original Truvis I'd buy these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting for sure. I'll try some on my next batch.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I preorded a dozen from Callaway's website....I will give them a try.

I noticed Tom Watson playing the orginal Truvis during the Masters....i think thats the first time I have seen them in play on tour.

I preorded a dozen from Callaway's website....I will give them a try.

I noticed Tom Watson playing the orginal Truvis during the Masters....i think thats the first time I have seen them in play on tour.

He's been playing them since last year. It was quite the head turner the first time I saw them on TV.

Not a fan I don't need any more distractions my mind has enough distractions all ready

Interested to try these....once I need to replenish the ball supply.

Was not a fan of the previous version of these, nightmare to find in the rough. Have to think these will be easier.

Don't know if this was mentioned in any other threads, but boy, did Callaway make a tremendous move picking up Tom Watson prior to the Masters. Playing the Truvis and having millions of people see the thing in action....? Genius.

I think they look cool. Apparently we are not getting them in NZ/Aus.

Can someone break this down for me. I like the chrome soft, a lot. Why are these better besides looking like a soccer ball?

Can someone break this down for me. I like the chrome soft, a lot. Why are these better besides looking like a soccer ball?

For me the one thing I could see is finding one of the Truvis marks and putting it right where I want my eyes focused during my swing. It may be a help on keeping my head steady through the swing

New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

For me it's a visual queue that I don't have to draw on the ball. After playing these for a few months I now find myself able to focus on a single dimple and not loose it during my swing. So much so I'm considering moving off of these and back to the 330RXS or Z-Stars I used to play.

i believe they say seeing the roll off the putter will give you better & more immediate feedback on putts, than the traditional ball

i believe they say seeing the roll off the putter will give you better & more immediate feedback on putts, than the traditional ball

I hit one the other day and it felt good. I may put a sleeve in play Sunday!

I like the looks of the yellow/black versus white/red. Definitely easier to see in the rough

My dog approves. I keep chipping to different spots in the yard, and he keeps bringing them back.

They look cool on chip shots. I can really see the ball spin which is fun. Plus I am the only one playing them around me so I know I am never playing the wrong ball.

Otherwise I notice no difference between it and the white one.

I bought some today and rolled them on the practice green. Definitely cool to see it roll on the greens.
I'll try to do some chipping in the back yard tomorrow if we don't get rain all day.

Its been talked about for a while, so what do you guys think about the new Truvis color?

Truvis-Black-Yellow-3.jpg

Love these!

I need a dozen of these, love this color combo a million times more.

I need to give these a try!

Though he wasn't playing they yellow one, Tom Watson was playing the white and red Truvis at the Masters. Thought that was pretty cool

I need a dozen of these, love this color combo a million times more.

Definitely agree with you on this James, I seem to prefer a yellow ball anyway these days (having played the B330RX in yellow for a lot of last year) so I reckon as soon as I can find these over here I will be picking a box up to give them a go

There was just something about the white/red combination that I wasn't quite a fan of

996e1f2a2f193641d4fd2b7836b7f878.jpg

Idea for a Truvis head cover. What ya think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back