Callaway XR Pro Driver Preview

If anyone has one of these going unused, I would love to give this a try.

I bet cpo has pretty damn good deals on these

Especially wth the deals they have for masters week. So far they've had discounts on hybrids, and putters/wedges. You'd think drivers would come up at some point this week.

I took this back on the range today with my HZRDUS and loved the sound. It's really really good.

There's a touch more spin than I'd like in the launch (rising as it goes), which gets me really fired up about Sub zero to see if it can accommodate a bit of my swing flaw that generates all the spin. Either way, I was pretty surprised with how long I could launch this head in the 9 degree setting. Worthy of a mention from AMart while we were banging balls.

I've got some video uploading on the GoPro but I doubt it really captured the sound. if it did, I'll throw it in here.

I took this back on the range today with my HZRDUS and loved the sound. It's really really good.

There's a touch more spin than I'd like in the launch (rising as it goes), which gets me really fired up about Sub zero to see if it can accommodate a bit of my swing flaw that generates all the spin. Either way, I was pretty surprised with how long I could launch this head in the 9 degree setting. Worthy of a mention from AMart while we were banging balls.

I've got some video uploading on the GoPro but I doubt it really captured the sound. if it did, I'll throw it in here.
Sound was good. A bit louder than the LTD or BDB but definitely a really solid sound. Really low launching at 9 degree with the HZRDUS! A simply adjustment to 10 degree and the flight was back up to what I'm used to seeing. Always interesting to compare to the LTD as far as spin in concerned. 2 years ago I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference in spin. The Pro had a noticeable "circular" rise to the apex vs the LTD that rising on a straight line.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

CPO has these for 20% off right now, so I picked one up to try out. Have always wanted to get one out on course with my shafts, and with CPO if I decide I don't like it I can send it back within 30 days. Figured it was worth the experiment.

I think I may have just found the holy grail of drivers for me - XR Pro with a Graphite Design AD Di6 x flex. Had a chance to hit this yesterday and the Trackman showed amazingly good launch, spin, and dispersion. It's certainly not the latest shaft but my average ball speed was 162, spin was 2100, launch was 14.8, and smash factor was 1.48. Most importantly, my average dispersion was only 11 yards. It may send my GBB into early retirement or maybe the AD Di6 will be even better in the GBB head! Further testing is needed, maybe I was just having an exceptional day.

Bombing my UST Elements Attas Dk 6x (wind)

Back