THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still at 6.3. Need to get that back down.

Season finally opened today, now to see about getting that number down before the first revision!

HDCP had creeped up to 25.3 but after today's round its back to 25.0. Need to play a nine hole round and get that 40 I shot last week into play. That will drop the HDCP a few more points as well ...

Trending the right way - down to 10.8 - after today's round.

Trending to 3.2 right now.

After late rounds from last year and the first round this year I'm trending up to 10.2

Last two rounds somehow I've drop from 19.1 to 18.4.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Down to 8.8 from 9.1 after today's round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving the wrong direction, up 2.3 so far in March to 12.1. Really need to improve the short game.

Trending from 7.8 to 7.3.

Trending to 12.3

Trending to 11.5 right now, the putter has left me in 2016, putts per round are up 7 shots a round which is really killing me because my ball striking is better this year then anytime I can recall. No exaggeration, I must be lipping out 5 to 6 putts per rounds so I know I'm close, it will come back.

Down from 13 to 11.7 moving in the right direction. The goal of 9-10 is attainable this year. :clapp:

Tomorrow marks the first day of handicap season here!!! Pretty pumped considering how many rounds I've already played this year that haven't factored into anything. With a 50 degree + 25mph winds + aerated greens this Saturday, I have a feeling the first 'nudge' will not be a good one.

Anyone else as excited as I am for the handicap season to get going in the northern States?

I was only able to post 1 round this revision so I will hold steady at 4.1.

Tomorrow marks the first day of handicap season here!!! Pretty pumped considering how many rounds I've already played this year that haven't factored into anything. With a 50 degree + 25mph winds + aerated greens this Saturday, I have a feeling the first 'nudge' will not be a good one.

Anyone else as excited as I am for the handicap season to get going in the northern States?

I'm ecstatic! Had a great round last weekend and I'm playing 9 tomorrow with rickterp to celebrate (we're really not playing 9 to celebrate the opening of the season).

I'm ecstatic! Had a great round last weekend and I'm playing 9 tomorrow with rickterp to celebrate (we're really not playing 9 to celebrate the opening of the season).

Very nice!!!

Extremely excited. It has been tough this month trying to play at 6. Will be interesting to see how it holds after the opening month of the season.

Extremely excited. It has been tough this month trying to play at 6. Will be interesting to see how it holds after the opening month of the season.

It's been a bit different for me, as I've been overachieving, but I do feel like I'm having a harder time tracking my progress without an evolving cap. Kind of frustrating, actually.

It's been a bit different for me, as I've been overachieving, but I do feel like I'm having a harder time tracking my progress without an evolving cap. Kind of frustrating, actually.

Only one person believes you're over achieving! And he (you) should keep on gettin' on! +3 is in your wheel house

Only one person believes you're over achieving! And he (you) should keep on gettin' on! +3 is in your wheel house

haha thanks brother! I'm not under the impression I've hit my max, I'm just saying as compared to my current index my numbers are overachieving.

I hope it's a good year. I'd love to really challenge my PB.

I'm definitely excited, I think I've done a lot of work over the winter and I'm excited to see what it translates to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back