Congrats badolds! You Won The Open Championship Contest!

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Congrats badolds! DIdnt know if you'd see it in the contest thread but you won by hitting the score dead on and were closest to the driving distance. Shoot me a PM on which youth golf charity you want the donation to go to. I'm working all day today but tomorrow evening I'll post pictures of what prizes you'll have your choice of. Thanks to everyone that participated, we'll be helping out a worthy cause plus it was just plain fun!

Congrats, badolds! And thanks for doing the generous contest, Smiter. Definitely a cool thing to do. And wind or no wind, 348 is a beastly drive!

It was also downhill and the fairways are rock hard here now. Huge difference in distance from early spring. I thought I was going to have to change my name this spring, lol. I hit a good drive and 3w into that same hole this spring (into a 25 mph wind). It was a great drive though.

My 62 year old dad hit one 302 on that hole as well. He's not now nor ever has he been very long. That was his first ever drive that went over 300, at least that's ever been verified by GPS or by Rangefinder.

Congrats Dan!

Back