2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

Holy crap. What a freaking schedule.

Solid schedule so far, with more to come! Really hope I can make some of the events work!

Gauntlet in may, can I sign up now :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I don't think I have enough vacation time..... But it looks like another great year filled with awesome events.

This looks great! The RTJ event in Alabama actually has my attention, as well as the Northeast rumble.

Hoping that LIITA is making a return in 2016, guess I'll have to wait for the blanks to get filled in.

Looking great so far, can't wait o see more details come out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one hell of a line up! Can't wait!!!

saving my fortune cookies for that may event! it'll be a great one with Callaway.. calendar is looking phenomenal

Another great looking calendar.

Good looking events so far. I look forward to following them on here!

Schedule looks amazing. Will try for all, but would love to get into at least one this year. Would like to be on #TeamChad again.

Such a nice schedule shaping up so far!

There we go, thanks JB for the roughed in list. It will obviously make it easier for some future planning

Can't wait to see the action unfold all year, and see where I might be able to attend. 2016 will even top 2015, I'm sure, and that is said with a great year wrapping up.

Great looking lineup!

So awesome seeing everything laid out like this, I know people have craved info so they can start thinking about what they want to do the next year.

If I'm understanding everything correctly regarding what's been shared, one of the below will be in Texas unless there is an event not on this list being planned.

Cobra Event
Project X Event
Cure Event
Regional Rivalry 3rd
Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

#GettingExcited!!

Stoked!!! Another exciting year on THP

So awesome seeing everything laid out like this, I know people have craved info so they can start thinking about what they want to do the next year.

If I'm understanding everything correctly regarding what's been shared, one of the below will be in Texas unless there is an event not on this list being planned.

Cobra Event
Project X Event
Cure Event
Regional Rivalry 3rd
Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

#GettingExcited!!

Definitely

There is a whole lot to like about that schedule so far. A little bit for everyone from an equipment and location standpoint.

THP, getting it DONE!

The calendar of events for 2016 looks incredible! So many events that I want to be in, but I will have to choose wisely with a house purchase on the horizon in 2016.

Back