2018 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Firestone Country Club in Akron, OH. Last year's winner was Hideki Matsuyama.

Isnt this the last year at Firestone CC?

Last edited:
Yes, it sucks, but I really dont think that was necessary.

Have more important things going on this week so I wont be able to get down there. Will definitely be watching on tv though!

We will be heading down for Sunday's round.

Will probably be trying to get down there for a day of it. Maybe try to schedule the day around Tiger to try to avoid that ridiculousness that will be the crowds following him.

Should be a great event.

Will probably be trying to get down there for a day of it. Maybe try to schedule the day around Tiger to try to avoid that ridiculousness that will be the crowds following him.
The last time he won we were there on Friday and stayed on the other side of the course from him. Saw one shot from him and it was incredible haha. The other side of the course was totally empty.

The last time he won we were there on Friday and stayed on the other side of the course from him. Saw one shot from him and it was incredible haha. The other side of the course was totally empty.

Yea that was my thinking. I’m a huge golf fan in general, so I have plenty of golfers I’d enjoy following. Few years ago we followed I think it was McDowell and Koepka, and that was fun to watch.

Hard to believe its been nearly a decade

Djg6nhJUYAA3tiM.jpg:large

With all the great players, picking a fantasy lineup is basically a coin flip.

the wife may have been able to secure international club tickets for Saturday. if we end up getting them, that would be killer! I'm excited for this years tournament.

I love this golf course, and am sorry to see they're moving it.

Adam Hadwin and Justin Rose have both withdrawn due to injuries. Adjust fantasy lineups accordingly.

Looking forward to watching this one. Some serious Ryder Cup points at stake for quite a few guys on the bubble.

Looking forward to watching this one. Some serious Ryder Cup points at stake for quite a few guys on the bubble.

I was literally just thinking about that.

I was literally just thinking about that.

I'm hoping for a good finish from Finau and Xander. I'd like to see 1 or both on the team and I think they need to likely auto qualify. Furyk will play it safe with all his captains picks I think.

I'm hoping for a good finish from Finau and Xander. I'd like to see 1 or both on the team and I think they need to likely auto qualify. Furyk will play it safe with all his captains picks I think.

I think you are right. I like Tony Finau a lot as a player. He does a lot of things well. Im curious about his killer instinct in match play.

Rose dropping out kind of threw me for a loop, but luckily I saw it last night and adjusted accordingly. Loved the lineup I had with him leading it. Will now be pulling hard for DJ and Rickie to extend my fantasy lead.

Rose dropping out kind of threw me for a loop, but luckily I saw it last night and adjusted accordingly. Loved the lineup I had with him leading it. Will now be pulling hard for DJ and Rickie to extend my fantasy lead.

I didn't see the news in time - Argh!!!!!

Back