Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

In the last box what "style" box was the solid color Gmac stuff and the Matte Grey pullover?

I think it was athletic, it's what I got but shorts since I live in FL

Shameless plug if anyone is thinking about hopping in. Below URL helps both of us and gives you $20 off first month which means $25 for the initial box. Excited to get my first package in after following this thread for a bit.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/L7TNNC8

I saw on Facebook last night that they now have a store. There are only a few items in there at a time, but the prices seem really good. Might be a good alternative to hoping you get stuff that you like.

I think I might sign up. I'm definitely more traditional and then athletic. How are people liking the traditional boxes?

I think I might sign up. I'm definitely more traditional and then athletic. How are people liking the traditional boxes?

I went with the combo package since I really do wear all of the 3 different styles they advertise.

Shameless plug if anyone is thinking about hopping in. Below URL helps both of us and gives you $20 off first month which means $25 for the initial box. Excited to get my first package in after following this thread for a bit.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/L7TNNC8

I used your code to sign up. I figure $25 for 1 month is a good deal and I can cancel it after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll start posting what I'm getting here too...

I've been receiving boxes for about 7mo now. Overall I've been happy with what I'm getting, however, there were a couple boxes I didn't care for. I've stuck with the Traditional style, received grey shirts three months in a row, one I really liked.

My last box was two GMAC polo's, one white and one black; both are fantastic! I thought I would receive the polo and sweater like people posted here but I'm assuming, that because I'm in San Antonio, they didn't send me the sweater.

Seems that every month I say I'm going to cancel, but I don't. I like the idea of receiving something new, and, overall, this program really is a bargain.

I signed up for the traditional package, just because I love receiving and opening packages hahaha. Hopefully the clothes suit my style. I'll post pics when I receive it.

Signed up for this today

Hey folks, longtime reader, newly signed up. I have been doing the shortpar4 box for about 5 months now. I get the athletic style box. So far I have been very impressed and enjoy the out with the old in with the new process. It kind of forces me to get rid of some of those old raggedy polos or shorts/pants. Through 5 months I have received 1 adidas puremotion polo, 1 pair adidas clima shorts, Gmac Polo, Matte Grey Longsleeve, Linksoul sweater, Chase 54 pants, 1 Travis Matthew shirt and various accessories (golf balls, shoe bag, etc) All in all it's high quality gear and stuff I would wear on and off the course. They also seem to capture the seasonality depending on where you are. I am in Boston and my 2 most recent boxes included a sweater, long sleeve and pants, among other items. For me it's also helping me build up proper cold weather apparel moving forward. Clearly, it's a luxury in terms of having a discretionary $45 per month to spend on golf clothes so if you aren't some crazy deal obsessed person who thinks they have "win" on every box, then don't do it. That being said if you want to try it out, here is my referral code they sent me (you get $20 off your first box).

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/FQBZMCN

Last edited:
Looks like this months package shipped on Monday, should have in hand tomorrow. Went with "all styles" so curious to see what shows up.

I am very interested in two things this month:

First, do things run smoothly with my exhange? Am I able to get the same item - which I loved - in the correct size?

Second, what the heck is in this month's package? Prior months have been about 2+ lbs. This month is 4+lbs. Winter gear perhaps???

First, do things run smoothly with my exhange? Am I able to get the same item - which I loved - in the correct size?

Second, what the heck is in this month's package? Prior months have been about 2+ lbs. This month is 4+lbs. Winter gear perhaps???

Shoes? Mine is 3 pounds....this is like Christmas. LOL

Estimated arrival: December 28th :banghead:

Don't post much, but thought I could help here. I've always had good luck with their return policy and Tad has always been helpful. I had to return the GMac V-neck last month and received an Adidas 1/4 zip vest as an exchange item. Tad gave me the option of getting the same thing in a larger size or a different item, I chose something different because I'm stocked up on Black v-neck sweaters.

Don't post much, but thought I could help here. I've always had good luck with their return policy and Tad has always been helpful. I had to return the GMac V-neck last month and received an Adidas 1/4 zip vest as an exchange item. Tad gave me the option of getting the same thing in a larger size or a different item, I chose something different because I'm stocked up on Black v-neck sweaters.
Thanks for the helpful info!

My first package ($25) arrives tomorrow after signing up 1 month ago.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My first package ($25) arrives tomorrow after signing up 1 month ago.

Mine looks like it will be here early next week. I took advantage of signing up when jdtox posted a coupon referral code. What style did you select?

I just signed up for this as well. I went with the traditional style.

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Mine looks like it will be here early next week. I took advantage of signing up when jdtox posted a coupon referral code. What style did you select?

Same here on the coupon. I did all types, you?

Mine should be here tomorrow. Friday at the latest.

I'll probably be one and done. Two week shipping time? GTFO :bulgy-eyes:

I'll probably be one and done. Two week shipping time? GTFO :bulgy-eyes:
It helps keep the expenses down. It sucks to wait that long but the flip side is you can recalibrate to think in terms of an end of month delivery date instead of thinking about the shipping departure date.

Last I looked at the shipping mine was supposed to be delivered Saturday I switched to the traditional style. I'm as always excited to see what I get.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back