Project X Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I would love to win the Custom Project X shaft and pair it with my new GBB!

I want to win the Project X shaft because I LOVE my current gamer - a Project PXv. And that THP green is sweeeet!

I'd love a chance to win and game the Custom THP Project X Shaft, because I'm interested in seeing how the HZRDUS model works for me. Plus, that THP custom look? Awesome!

It would be great to win this THP Shaft to show off at the Course and to be able to try the new design by Project X.

Thank you Project X and THP for another great opportunity.

That is such a great looking custom shaft. However, since I can't use a stiff flex for other than an awesome display piece I will bow out of this contest.

I want to win a THP custom Project X shaft because Project X + THP = Amazingness.

I want to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft and why? because they are great shafts and I would love to represent THP

That's gorgeous....I would LOVE to have that in my bag!

I have never gamed a PX shaft and have always wanted to. Thp green makes it that much better. Hope I have the luck on this one

I would love to win this Project X shaft for 2 reasons

1 So that I can spread the THP word across the water here
2 To be able to tell when someone tries to borrow my driver and not return it :D

I would love to win the project x day prize. I have a project x shaft in my 3 wood x-hot pro and love it. It would deeply help my game grow if I won this contest!

I couldn't game it but would keep it for display lol. I'll keep out of the competition so someone who can game it can win.

I would like to win the custom thp project x shaft because I have been pondering one since hitting j4u's last week. I would love to be able to recreate those high bombs all the time and represent the best golfing community while doing it.

I would love to win this incredible shaft!! Thanks THP and Project X!!

With all the things I’ve read about this shaft, I definitely want to get my hands on one. The THP Green shaft looks sweet.

Would love to win this!
Why?: Because I love project X shafts and I would love to be able to show off the shaft on the course and let people know about THP!

Read about these THP Green shafts being given away earlier a beautiful shaft was ver envious of the winners. Both quality companies Project X & THP combining for top notch equipment and all testing and information behind it. THP, Poject X HZRDUS combo Green totally ICONIC , I would fly these flags proudly every round I would play. Glad to get a chance to win. Thanks again THP & PROJECT X.

Been researching these shafts since they were announced and pondered pulling the trigger once or twice. I'd love it and the green is pretty awesome, too!

Good luck everyone. I'm going to have to bow out of this one!

​I would like to win this because I have been pondering a new shaft for my driver.

I would love to win this as I am a shaft ho, and always love trying new equipment. I will say this if I do win I will be donating whatever shaft this replaces to a fellow THPer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to win this amazing THP green shaft from project X. What a great talking piece to introduce people to THP

I would love to win the Custom THP Project X Shaft because it would be the first shaft swap I've ever been a part of AND it would match my Cobra Custom THP green fairway woods.

I'm gonna step back for this one as it doesn't fit me too well. Someone is gonna end up with an amazing shaft!! Goodluck all

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I want to win the Custom Project X Shaft to add some THP green to my bag.

Back