Big Bang Theory (Spoilers)

Kaley Cuoco just got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I like her better with long hair.

B1JJKN7CAAAiFg5.jpg:large

I agree I like the long hair Kaley better.

Though not many would turn her down if she were bald. ;)

n-461458851-large570.jpg

The name Carol Ann Susi might not immediately mean a lot to fans of "The Big Bang Theory," but Mrs. Wolowitz sure does. Susi, a veteran character actress, provided the voice of the unseen part of Howard Wolowitz's mom on the hit show. The actress, who had been diagnosed with cancer, died on Tuesday at the age of 62.

Her character had quickly become one of the show's greatest mysteries, causing a lot of excitement when even a tiny glimpse of her was shown. But she was more than just a voice. Warner Bros, CBS and the show's producers released a statement that explains why this loss is way bigger than "The Big Bang Theory":

In addition to her talent, Carol Ann was a constant source of joy and kindness to all. Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with her family during this time, and we will miss her greatly.
In honor of the late Susi, here are 10 times Mrs. Wolowitz was the best part of "The Big Bang Theory":

Mrs. Wolowiz

Last edited:
n-461458851-large570.jpg

The name Carol Ann Susi might not immediately mean a lot to fans of "The Big Bang Theory," but Mrs. Wolowitz sure does. Susi, a veteran character actress, provided the voice of the unseen part of Howard Wolowitz's mom on the hit show. The actress, who had been diagnosed with cancer, died on Tuesday at the age of 62.

Her character had quickly become one of the show's greatest mysteries, causing a lot of excitement when even a tiny glimpse of her was shown. But she was more than just a voice. Warner Bros, CBS and the show's producers released a statement that explains why this loss is way bigger than "The Big Bang Theory":

In addition to her talent, Carol Ann was a constant source of joy and kindness to all. Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with her family during this time, and we will miss her greatly.
In honor of the late Susi, here are 10 times Mrs. Wolowitz was the best part of "The Big Bang Theory":

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/12/mrs-wolowitz-big-bang-theory_n_6145226.html
What an iconic voice for the show, sad to see her go.

Saw that yesterday. For a minor role, she played such a big part of the show.

[video=youtube;Qf1K-xt5YNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1K-xt5YNo[/video]

Grrrr!!! I get home from work barely before 7pm, looking forward to sitting with my wife, warming up some dinner and watching a new episode of BBT. Only to find out. IT'S A RERUN!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

yeah I saw it on my DVR this morning and was all excited to watch it over coffee. Oh well.
Grrrr!!! I get home from work barely before 7pm, looking forward to sitting with my wife, warming up some dinner and watching a new episode of BBT. Only to find out. IT'S A RERUN!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

I watch way to many episodes of BBT in syndication. How can it still be funny when you've seen the episode 5-6 times?

I watch way to many episodes of BBT in syndication. How can it still be funny when you've seen the episode 5-6 times?

Just like Seinfeld to me.. Ive see every episode so many time but I still watch and laugh

That's what makes a series good. I agree it doesn't matter every time it's hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Amy and Sheldon finally did it.

C'mon, sheldon saying he's looking forward to next year made me laugh. The guys in the theatre was weak though.

Sent from Samsung Note 5

lol!! Tonight was Sheldon At his best. Just classic. The scene with Penny and Bernadettte where he was discussing the three options was hilarious.

I don't want to sound sexist but am I the only one who thinks Bernadette is hotter then Penny?

[video=youtube;RZYRBpT-IqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZYRBpT-IqY[/video]

I don't want to sound sexist but am I the only one who thinks Bernadette is hotter then Penny?

I get it. I'm not going to say hotter or not because I think they both have their moments where I'd choose one over the other.

Been saying that for probably the last couple years.

they did but I kind of found it very anti climactic the way the episode went
Spoiler
We got an 'abducted child' alert right as they were sitting up in bed discussing something...I don't know what, because they cut all the sound for like a full minute.

Spoiler
We got an 'abducted child' alert right as they were sitting up in bed discussing something...I don't know what, because they cut all the sound for like a full minute.

I always rewind whenever we get one of those (or any alert, weather, etc.). Doesn't do you any good if you don't have a dvr.

Back