Thanks JB, I had a Senior moment (again) meant to write "The Gauntlet"

After grandaddy it would be between the cup, vegas and wilson but that might change with what else gets announced.

Outside of grandaddy, thecup, gauntlet, and vegas are on the top for me. I need to win the damn ticket so I can stress over it more lol

based on currently announced events the top 3 in no order, vegas, thecup and wilson. project x could be one that garners more attention from me along with the gauntlet.

I think the fact that it's such a tough choice speaks volumes about how awesome these events are. There's something for everyone.

Just a qwk question from a guy having a seniors moment, why can't I find the thread with the tentative 2016 schedule?

Just a qwk question from a guy having a seniors moment, why can't I find the thread with the tentative 2016 schedule?

I think maybe there isn't one. (at the moment, that is posted on THP)

Yeah, nothing with names and dates really filled in. Although you can find a few events with dates and places announced. But usually that list doesn't come out till late spring if I remember correctly.
It's it's distinctly possible I'm not remembering correctly. :)

I think maybe there isn't one. (at the moment, that is posted on THP)

The event down in MB, or Vegas, just hope to get a chance!

I am so excited for this! Fingers crossed!

I am just hoping to get lucky enough to have the problem of having to decide which event I need to choose. :)

I am just hoping to get lucky enough to have the problem of having to decide which event I need to choose. :)

I agree with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more day!!!!

My pulse just sped up a bit.

Let's get after it! I have some 2016 events I would like to slide right into and not sweat out the contests.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be dreaming in gold tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what i hear i win everything so can i just go ahead and pick my event now?

From what i hear i win everything so can i just go ahead and pick my event now?

I'm sending this your way so you can haul all the swag away!

de8d0699fb5afa06c08c91d612b9488d.jpg

I wants the Golden Ticket! Anyone else?!

One more day!!!!
I've been CONSTANTLY thinking about it. I haven't gotten it off my mind. Hoping lighting strikes for me.

Tomorrow is the day I hope I hope I hope. I will have to find a falling star and make a wish tonight that I find the #goldenticket

Back