That looks amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It was. It was some of the best sushi we have had in the area, and that's saying a lot because we have something like 20 sushi restaurants (maybe even more) within 15 minutes of our house.

Is it a chain? And do they have a location near MIA? Asking because we'll be there for almost a day next month.
It was. It was some of the best sushi we have had in the area, and that's saying a lot because we have something like 20 sushi restaurants (maybe even more) within 15 minutes of our house.

No, just one of the local places around here.

A little homemade action tonight:

78bd001691cd981eb742de3655ae96fe.jpg

Chef Mori Moto ain't got nothing on you

Hi GolferGal.
Im a Happy Salmon.

I've never ate more sushi in one sitting than I did with JRod at the Chinese Steak House at dinner the 2nd night of the Grandaddy last year. Even JRod looked at my and said, "Did we order all of this? Oh well, you're gonna have to help me eat all of this!"

Wait till I post a picture of what we just ordered.

98c8d4abd4c16bbe2d119b2cc8d7e417.jpg

6fec55ca74bc0b98dbaf01fcdde6c853.jpg

d56a23dab3d4660d6246ad025fa6f6d4.jpg

3e58639d45e02aba23f72e483725fa84.jpg

Oh my...

Woah...

LOL. I guess that qualifies as sushi! And don't get me wrong, I love love *LOVE* crazy rolls. ...and I'm also suddenly hungry!

I went out and had some late night sushi. It was ok. Thanks JB, and GG. :D

103c5d89562f8a7a9651f8b3c774ffc8.jpg

d51f644b33f787fee29034fb4ee7544d.jpg

That's an amazing spread.

We started a new tradition last year at Christmas - we have friends over and just order a ton of sushi. I've been really craving sushi, but holding off until then.

That's an amazing spread.

We started a new tradition last year at Christmas - we have friends over and just order a ton of sushi. I've been really craving sushi, but holding off until then.
Can I come over? I work at 8 pm on Christmas night, and the rest of my family will be out of town. Sushi sounds amazing for that night.

That spread looks fantastic Josh.

That's artwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to stay out of this thread. Or find a girl friend that likes seafood.

My wife hates it but I bribe her with hibachi so I can get sushi. Or constantly select it for work lunches

There are literally about 50 sushi places with in 15 minutes of our house. Many of them have full Asian menus of either Japanese or Thai. Makes it easier.

Back