The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The punt returner for the Cowboys really needs to call for a fair catch, he's been lit up twice in the first half already.

green bay is going to win this 27-0

green bay is going to win this 27-0

I hope they do, I'm not a Cowboys fan but taking those shots is just stupid.

Are all little white guys #11?

Go Cowboys?

For all of the news of overturns on catches for Dez, he drops a LOT of balls.

For all of the news of overturns on catches for Dez, he drops a LOT of balls.

Pathetic......dropping balls left and right. Stop bitching when you can't catch a ball.

So clearly Lacy found his way back to Five Guys just down the road from Lambeau... Assuming he's burger powered of course

So clearly Lacy found his way back to Five Guys just down the road from Lambeau... Assuming he's burger powered of course

I thought it was gravy?

My lord, Cassel is terrible. Short, long, high, low. He has ALL the misses.

Let's give Matthews a clean line and untouched to the QB. Brilliant.

That's just a myth. The Five Guys is like a mile away, so easy access.

Ahhh. And everybody knows Five Guys is delicious.

Let's give Matthews a clean line and untouched to the QB. Brilliant.

Its got to be rough though, when he does throw a good one, butter hands boots it.

Ahhh. And everybody knows Five Guys is delicious.

Its got to be rough though, when he does throw a good one, butter hands boots it.

True....but unfortunately the "when" is like 1 every 4 throws at best. Not even close to his receivers.

My lord, Cassel is terrible. Short, long, high, low. He has ALL the misses.
I guess we'll go with its his fault when he hits the receivers in bad spots....like the hands

Perfect example there.....throwing it at Witten's feet. Granted....in this game the wetness is playing a factor but we've seen this even in the Jerry dome.

I guess we'll go with its his fault when he hits the receivers in bad spots....like the hands

NFL level QB's should hit the target more than 25% of the time.

I'm the first to fault butter hands as well....but Cassel is missing more targets than hitting.

Perfect example there.....throwing it at Witten's feet. Granted....in this game the wetness is playing a factor but we've seen this even in the Jerry dome.
I agree that he's awful, but clearly it's not just him in many of these games.

I agree that he's awful, but clearly it's not just him in many of these games.

Not at all just him...but just as the QB's get the most credit they will also take the most fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back