The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal drop from Vernon Davis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember the last time I watched a Packers game and they had a lead in the 4th instead of playing from behind. McCarthy calling the shots....coincidence?

Throw to Cobb here please. Hahaha

I don't remember the last time I watched a Packers game and they had a lead in the 4th instead of playing from behind. McCarthy calling the shots....coincidence?

I would actually say it has more to do with playing Dallas.

​Go Panthers!!

I didn't know he gave up duties until last week or week before and instantly wondered if it was part of an exit strategy.

I didn't know he gave up duties until last week or week before and instantly wondered if it was part of an exit strategy.

McCarthy? He will probably be able to leave on his terms whenever that is. He's already got the best winning record in team history if I recall.

McCarthy? He will probably be able to leave on his terms whenever that is. He's already got the best winning record in team history if I recall.

I'm saying maybe it has already been discussed by him to the team and he gave up duties to help prepare the team. I could be reading too much into it but that was my 1st though.

Wow Oakland showed up today on defense! Nice win

NFL level QB's should hit the target more than 25% of the time.

I'm the first to fault butter hands as well....but Cassel is missing more targets than hitting.
No surprise there . . .

How many tds is NE going to have to score lol

Cleveland kept the wrong QB.

I'm guessing they'll draft the wrong one next year too

It's tradition, like most traditions outsiders just can't understand.

I'm guessing they'll draft the wrong one next year too

They will figure out a way to redraft JFF

They will figure out a way to redraft JFF

JJ is draft eligible. Just saying.

If they play their cards right they could probably take JJ, then trade back into the first round and get 12 Guage too.

Don Beebe was #82
Kind of way off track here, but I watched 30 for 30: The Four Falls of Buffalo last night, and Don Beebe was one of the players heavily involved in the interviews. He has a.......Packers 82 jersey above his desk in his home office. I had totally forgotten that he played for them in '95--and won a Super Bowl.

Could you imagine how good this team would be if Aaron didn't murder some folks?

He is absolute garbage as human being but he and Gronk were amazing to watch when they were both on the field. Impossible to cover the both of them.

Could you imagine how good this team would be if Aaron didn't murder some folks?

Truth.... "IF" he should of worn a glove

He's not done since he's making shanks in prison. Gronk is the real deal tho

Cheifs with 7 in a row! They still hold the top wild card spot in the division, hopefully we are playoff bound!

Love the throwbacks!

Haden on IR done for year only played 5 games due to a concussion? If i recall it was him diving at a guy and dudes ankle hit his helmet.. strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back