Aldila Rogue Golf.....Cornhole Boards?

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
Oh yes!!

In for review is the Aldila Rogue Cornhole set, this limited edition Cornhole set released by Aldila to celebrate the success of their Rogue shaft on tour. This Cornhole set is a solid offering and early testing indicates that it will be a solid performer.

The presentation may seem little monochromatic, but ties in quite nicely with the theme of the Rogue shaft line up and will no doubt last many backyard sessions and the typical wear and tear of any object designed for use around adults who may or may not be partaking in adult beverages.

Included with the set are regulation bean bags made of a high quality materiel and marked with Rogue, one set of black and one set of grey, continuing with the color scheme of the Rogue lineup.

The boards themselves are of course regulation 2’x4’ (or thereabouts) and made of a sturdy wood. Each board has a unique graphic design, one celebrating the 3 majors won with the rogue lineup, and one celebrating the 31 total tour wins for the lineup.
One of the nice additions to this set is is a brace on the legs of each board that ties the legs together and stabilizes them.

More to follow as I should hopefully get these out for some play this weekend at the beach.

Pictures:

363cde30e2e5bb1251e94cc58ed72011.jpg

45cef4db194f0a3399fa35f65f3dfbd3.jpg

30558af4f9af02870de208c00c40ca68.jpg

0839f6e3f35935f728ea649b77bd715b.png

bbb6bde412eb77c93c2748afd0845a54.png

Thank you so much THP and Aldila! These are awesome on a stick and they will definitely get some use this year and for a while to come.

Last edited:
Dude that is f’n sweet! Congrats again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those are so awesome! Enjoy!!!

Just awesome. Congrats again.

How’s the balance of those bean bags? Do they need to be trued?

Great win, D!!!!

Aldila Rogue Golf.....Cornhole Boards?

How’s the balance of those bean bags? Do they need to be trued?

Great win, D!!!!

Thanks Lucy!

I don’t think the bags need to be trued, the balance is very good on them. :rofl:

Just awesome. Congrats again.

Thank JB! These kinds of things are just one more reason THP rocks!

Thanks Lucy!

I don’t think the bags need to be trued, the balance is very good on them. :rofl:

I bet you had to do something to them to work well for a left-hander. :angel:

I bet you had to do something to them to work well for a left-hander. :angel:

Nah man, the folks at Aldila were good enough to set me up with some left handed boards. ��

Last edited:
Nah man, the folks at Aldila we’re good enough to set me up with some left handed boards. ��

That is some serious home field advantage!

Nice looking boards, congrats!!

Those are awesome boards! Enjoy them Dave! When we return to Myrtle I expect these to make that trip;-)

Haha great review!

This is probably the best prize THP has given out this year kudos to Aldila and THP for thinking up this prize

Those are awesome, such a cool prize!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regulation Cup-Hole?

Awesome stuff, hoping they get a lot of use!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Let me know when it’s my turn to play. I’ll bring the drinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice photos and write-up! Looking forward to seeing how well you can fade and draw those bean bags.

Awesome, just awesome! I'm so glad you set up a review thread for these. Loved the comment about it being regulation size haha

Pretty damn cool buddy! Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you send me these to test out???

Back