Toulon Palm Beach (Proto PBI)

Ed Settle

Small Batch, baby!
Reaction score
Handicap
A few weeks ago, at the Barbasol tournament in Kentucky I was lucky enough to spend some time around the practice green on Monday. One of the things that I was shown was the new Palm Beach model. A beautiful heel shaft mallet design that just seems to flow from the end of the shaft. With no sharp edges, it seems to me like it was formed by nature. Like river rock shaped by flowing water. Here are the two pictures I have. Two things of note, it seems that Odyssey logos will be more prominent on the Toulon putters going forward. On the sole and cavity. Hopefully this also is an indication that full faced diamond milling may be more readily available at retail.

Attachments

• 5E21C8CC-3129-4472-9E3E-279FF2225561.jpeg
    5E21C8CC-3129-4472-9E3E-279FF2225561.jpeg
    519.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1ED6B388-777B-4BD6-8C2F-32F963699AC7.jpeg
    1ED6B388-777B-4BD6-8C2F-32F963699AC7.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sharp stick. Got me interested! Did you get to try?

That’s a beauty. Love the milking across the entire face. Does look similar to the Milled collection 6m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp stick. Got me interested! Did you get to try?

No, it was on the Tour van and was not out at the green. I also only saw the one putter so, not any additional lengths. I know it was more prominent at Firestone this week.

I am hoping JB might have some more pictures from his trip to Callaway/Odyssey a few weeks ago.

I’ve always thought it was a perfect blend of the Latrobe and Atlanta

Nice! I’d like to see some paint fill on the bottom

Sharp. I kinda wish they’d just keep the Toulon logo though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Something tells me I’d really like this one.

No, it was on the Tour van and was not out at the green. I also only saw the one putter so, not any additional lengths. I know it was more prominent at Firestone this week.

I am hoping JB might have some more pictures from his trip to Callaway/Odyssey a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I saw those other pics, the face depth really surprised me, not a very wide topline.

Super clean putter.

Also, they need to make the full face milling a garage option already.

Ed, that is the one!!!! that has to be the Holy grail of putters, just perfect to my eye.

Now if it will just come out already and take another year, it is not a new line that needs its own release date and embargo just add it to the Toulon family so we can throw our money at it.

What a great looking putter. That full face milling looks so good and it's a really nice shape. I kind of wish they would tone down the Odyssey/Toulon combo, it would have been cool to see them keep Toulon seperate but I get why they would do this.

So much cool stuff going on there! Thanks for sharing!

Ed, that is the one!!!! that has to be the Holy grail of putters, just perfect to my eye.

Now if it will just come out already and take another year, it is not a new line that needs its own release date and embargo just add it to the Toulon family so we can throw our money at it.

I thought you had brought it up in one of the other threads. It is a great looking putter!

No pictures from me, but we did see it in hand and liked it a lot. Along with some other goodies we referenced in that last Sean Toulon video.

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing more of it and reading more about it.

No pictures from me, but we did see it in hand and liked it a lot. Along with some other goodies we referenced in that last Sean Toulon video.

I reeaaalllyyyy want to learn more about those other goodies!!!

Beautiful looking putter, the full face milling looks great!

Stunning look there

Is this an embargoed putter JB or just still on the drawing board for the masses?

Toulon always has something new up their sleeve!

The best face on a Toulon putter yet. By far.

Is this an embargoed putter JB or just still on the drawing board for the masses?

the other site has more photos

I'm kind of disappointed that the Toulon name is being phased out

The Palm Beach logo on the sole would look amazing with some bright paint fill.

You reeaaalllyyyy just want to buy more putters!

Started out as the PBI prototype and this I believe is very close to final, if final, version. I have not heard final release date.

Thanks Ed Settle - anyone else have additional release info? I'm very intrigued by the PBI.

Sure as heck hope they have a different neck option. Needs a plumbers neck and then it’ll finally be the 330M I’ve been waiting for.

Back