I do believe we went to the moon. Why wouldn't I trust what the government says we did?

But for real its crazy to think about when looking up at it. Men have stood on that big rock circling our planet... Crazy. I don't know why we haven't gone back yet though and set up a moon base, that would be awesome!

I’ve always thought that we went to the Moon, my wife believes that Apollo 11 was faked, but we eventually did go there. We argue about it all the time, she does make come interesting arguments. Especially the phone call from the White House coming in perfect, among others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a popular conspiracy opinion that Apollo 13 was the first real effort to get to the moon...and we all know what happened there. Way to go Kevin Bacon.

I've met engineers from the Apollo project. It really happened.
That was at a time where we WANTED to achieve something great.

Now that's pretty freaking cool. I bet they have some stories!

It's a popular conspiracy opinion that Apollo 13 was the first real effort to get to the moon...and we all know what happened there. Way to go Kevin Bacon.

Now that's pretty freaking cool. I bet they have some stories!

If you want to see someone get HEATED about this subject, just ask one of them what they think of people saying it was faked.
People don't realize that they spent years testing every part of the rocket system and then sent several missions up just to see if they could get to the moon and could maybe land on it (Apollo 8-10).
Apollo 11 was the first try at getting onto the Moon and it was almost a complete disaster.

According to Mythbusters, it was actually easier to land on the moon than to fake it with the film, lighting, ext... that existed at that time.

Yes, we did

Of course we made it to the moon.

What is most amazing to me is the fact that I hold orders of magnitude more computing power in my hand than what was used to get to the moon. Incredible.

According to Mythbusters, it was actually easier to land on the moon than to fake it with the film, lighting, ext... that existed at that time.

I don't know. I worked on Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. It wasn't that difficult. And we didn't have nearly a decade of planning.

Seriously though, of course we landed on the moon!

I never met him, but one of my old boss's dad was Edgar Mitchell. If one of the men he raised that I know personally is any indication of the type of man Edgar Mitchell is, I believe him.

giphy.gif

I don't know. I worked on Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. It wasn't that difficult. And we didn't have nearly a decade of planning.

Seriously though, of course we landed on the moon!

It’s Michael Bay. The most amount of planning is when and where to blow stuff up :angel:

It’s Michael Bay. The most amount of planning is when and where to blow stuff up :angel:

Don’t forget the lens flares. The timing of those is crucial.

Do you think there are more people who believe the faked moon landing or chemtrails conspiracies?

The Moon

Do you think there are more people who believe the faked moon landing or chemtrails conspiracies?

I would guess the the Venn diagram of those is one big circle. Maybe a smallish tumor on either side of the circle.

Funny, I watched a documentary about this just the other day. A better question might be, was America the only country to land on the moon. Theres some who speculate that Russia and Nazi Germany landed on the moon too.
I mean, to be fair, our rocket technology did come from what we learned from what the Nazis were doing and the Saturn V rocket was designed by former Nazi engineers.

I would guess the the Venn diagram of those is one big circle. Maybe a smallish tumor on either side of the circle.

Haha well said

When is the Area 51 thread starting?

I mean, to be fair, our rocket technology did come from what we learned from what the Nazis were doing and the Saturn V rocket was designed by former Nazi engineers.

Actually, it was more like we just stole their best engineer. And more stole him from Russia as he just wanted out of Germany.

My ex refused to believe. She had an article that claimed to prove they were fake. After reading the article, I started to question it. Flag fluttering in no atmosphere, shadows in the wrong place etc etc. Then I watched a program that debunked all these things. The flag was spring loaded, shadows don’t fall where you expect them on an uneven surface etc etc. I tend to put the moon conspiracies in with the 9/11 ones, in my drawer marked bollocks.

#FiberLaunch

Video proof that we did indeed land on the moon

Back