We didn't, but several astronauts have.

Did we really land and walk on it?

...This should be fun.

83b91d84334e51290f2ff96f5b48a8ff.png
probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paging CJ

We landed and walked on it, no reason for me to think otherwise.

I know we did, I watched it on TV...

Next you'll declare you're a "Flat Earther", Dan? Lol

I'm not leaning either sort of way on the Moon Landing. Was just curious what people on THP thought.

Flat earther. Lulz.. I'd be a sailor trying to fall off it if that was the case.

I'm not leaning either sort of way on the Moon Landing. Was just curious what people on THP thought.

Flat earther. Lulz.. I'd be a sailor trying to fall off it if that was the case.

I believe what I'm told til I'm told something different :alien:

we didn't land on the moon, we landed on planet Nibiru X, it's all a false flag operation to get you to vote for Hillary

We did. Twelve men walked on it, and one of them, Alan Shepard, played golf there.

Depends, do you believe everything you see on TV or read on the internet.....?

Next you will be asking if the aliens really did visit earth :alien:

Oh the arguments I've had with a couple fellow teacher on this.

One was a science teacher too...

There is a series on Netflix called Conspiracies and one of the episodes is dedicated to this. Was an interesting watch. I agree with this guy because he seems rather intelligent.

[video=youtube;-f_DPrSEOEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_DPrSEOEo[/video]

I’ve know a few conspiracy theorists and they had some interesting arguments. I honestly think it’s more likely that it was easier to go to the moon than fake it at that time period.

I have watched a couple of the conspiracy shows on this but still believe we landed and walked on the moon. If you really want to be amused, watch one about the Earth being flat. Ridiculous...

I certainly want to believe we did but like so many other things with our media today... I just not sure!

Well President Kennedy really, really wanted to beat the Russians to the Moon. So he probably ordered the movie companies to simulate it for TV. I myself, believe that we were actually there. But my question is why haven't we gone back? There isn't anything else we can learn about the universe by visiting the surface of the moon? In this day & age though, we probably can learn all we need from afar.

Before my time, but it's truly incredible that they could get a TV signal from the moon to earth back then when I can't get satellite TV when it's overcast today.

I’ve always thought that we went to the Moon, my wife believes that Apollo 11 was faked, but we eventually did go there. We argue about it all the time, she does make come interesting arguments. Especially the phone call from the White House coming in perfect, among others.

I've met engineers from the Apollo project. It really happened.
That was at a time where we WANTED to achieve something great.

There are some interesting samples out there, like different claimed locations having identical slopes/rocks/etc.
The cross hatching on photos being behind some elements.
Lack of a crater-like shape under the LEM considering the afterburner required to land safely.

What I like about these conspiracy shows is the complete lack of validation regarding the evidence. It's like "here's what we have now believe it to be 100% real"

Back