WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight forward on the 816 increase the forgiveness?

Lower spin when heavy is forward, more launch and forgiveness when it's back.

Don't apologize for the poor lighting, those look great! I love looking at everyone else's setup just about as much as my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower spin when heavy is forward, more launch and forgiveness when it's back.

We were told that the 16* with the 16g weight in the back is the most forgiving fairway wood they ever made. And the 14* is right behind it

We were told that the 16* with the 16g weight in the back is the most forgiving fairway wood they ever made. And the 14* is right behind it

You mean this one?

8742ea9ec9488aeaacc2720f51024179.jpg

My gosh Jman, That set up is just gorgeous!

I absolutely love seeing your guys Grandaddy bags in here. Drool worthy.

WITB Photo edition

More forgiving than the GBB fairways ?
Thought those were for better players.

More forgiving than the GBB fairways ?
Thought those were for better players.

Yes. Higher MOI than GBB fairways

Jman, I neded a cold shower after seeing those pics.

Last edited:
Jman that at is as nice as I have seen in a long time. Every club flows into the next. Golf clap

Let people call it whatever the hell they want James. That's a sick setup and I'm sure the confidence of a 100% fitted bag is empowering! Doesn't hurt that those clubs look awesome either. Was surprised with your putter fitting, but just goes to show the difference between what we think fits us and what fittings put us in. Great looking set all around! That accessory bag is sick as well.

Some will call it what they will, but I honest to goodness adore this setup. Adore. Freaking adore.

I can't pick my jaw up off the floor to call it anything.

Some will call it what they will, but I honest to goodness adore this setup. Adore. Freaking adore.

(Please excuse the terribly poor pics, I was running out of light)

DSC_0643-L.jpg

DSC_0646-L.jpg

DSC_0649-L.jpg

DSC_0657-L.jpg

DSC_0662-L.jpg

DSC_0664-L.jpg

DSC_0665-L.jpg

DSC_0667-L.jpg

DSC_0671-L.jpg

DSC_0673-L.jpg

DSC_0674-L.jpg

DSC_0675-L.jpg

DSC_0676-L.jpg

DSC_0650-L.jpg

DSC_0654-L.jpg

DSC_0655-L.jpg

DSC_0677-L.jpg

DSC_0678-L.jpg

DSC_0679-L.jpg

DSC_0680-L.jpg

I love everything about this bag

Jman that at is as nice as I have seen in a long time. Every club flows into the next. Golf clap

Exactly my thoughts

Thanks guys, today will be the first time with all 14 on the course at the same time (in terms of them being at my specs/fitting) and I'm excited!

Jman, that's one beautiful setup. If I were forced to pick one brand only to have in my bag I definitely think it would have to go to Callaway. Based on everyone's feedback it sounds like their equipment is absolutely awesome. They are just so solid in their offerings.

Thanks guys, today will be the first time with all 14 on the course at the same time (in terms of them being at my specs/fitting) and I'm excited!

Man... I honestly do not know if I could handpick anything different. I love EVERYTHING about your set up. Grips and all... well, I would go with less manly shafts!

The set ... unlike the majority of most THP'ers it seems ... ALL TITLEIST! Have played them since high school eons ago and really haven't thought about trying any other manufacturer. (Always willing to try of course!)

3-PW 714 AP2'S, 5-PW ProjectX Pxi 5.5
3-4 irons - DG XP 95
915 D2 - Aldila Rogue 95 MS I stiff shaft
906 F4 strong 3-wood, 906 F2 5-wood - both with Proforce V2 shafts
48* SM4 ... bent to 46, 50, 56 SM5 ... bent to 54*
Scotty Cameron Newport

5bc474c9c2a46d6673affe9c2e9d6fbb.jpg

d2d626312f388821c5b622aad86ac2ca.jpg

42737741ee5cdeace571115735d1c447.jpg

75933377007d956866597d10a252829a.jpg

bf9c041adad01b7fe41745882d441a9c.jpg

Considering the 716's but I have finally got used to these.
Love Titleist though!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jman, I honestly don't see how that bag could fit you at all, it would work soooo much better for me :alien:

Love it, and it honestly has me wondering whether I should have looked at a hybrid despite how easy my 4 iron is to hit.....
It definitely has me wanting to arrange a proper fitting for my driver and woods though

Jman, I honestly don't see how that bag could fit you at all, it would work soooo much better for me :alien:

Love it, and it honestly has me wondering whether I should have looked at a hybrid despite how easy my 4 iron is to hit.....
It definitely has me wanting to arrange a proper fitting for my driver and woods though
Hahahaha, well after hitting the irons tonight.... Wow...

86b2f2eeac0364146204973a3f916ad8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back