Better Later than Never!

Hi all,

Picked up a club for the first time at 58. My then boyfriend (now husband) came home with a set of golf clubs. Totally out of left field for me, but apparently he had played for years, and then sold his clubs before moving to be with me.

Was never interested before, but he offered to pay for a lesson or two to see if it was something I wanted to do. Why not? I was able to make contact and thought it was fun enough...and now we're sort of obsessed golfers. We watch golf every Th-Sunday, we go to the range every weekend, try to play a couple of times a month, and google a lot of golf videos!

I've only played with my hubby, and only twice have been paired with other people, which still sort of freaks me out. We'll be relocated to AZ after I retire this coming year, and I'm hoping to broaden my circle, and find some other ladies to play with, when I'm not playing with hubby.

I'm working on trying to not top it on the fairway, and have those 'blow up' holes!

It's nice to see that there are a lot of lady golfers that post here! :clapp:

Where are you at now? No need to wait to find some THPers to play a round or two with!

Welcome!

Yikes, lol...I always feel I have to be 'better' to play with others... we're near Sacramento, CA and will be moving next summer, fingers crossed!

Welcome to THP!

Back