Time to replace Seemore m1?

Farmergolf

Drink Milk
Reaction score
Handicap
Unknown
I have always bought cheaper, older used clubs. Years ago by the direction of this site I bought my first real putter, the m1. I have never tried anything else since it was my first premium purchase. Have always struggled with distance control on fast greens. Finally used my boys cheap top flight fang style putter with a soft incert and what a difference. I like the alignment on the m1 but ball flies off it like a rocket compared to the other one. Just when I thought might be done buying clubs! The Cleveland 2135 satin rhu and the Huntington beach 11 are catching my eye.

I have always bought cheaper, older used clubs. Years ago by the direction of this site I bought my first real putter, the m1. I have never tried anything else since it was my first premium purchase. Have always struggled with distance control on fast greens. Finally used my boys cheap top flight fang style putter with a soft incert and what a difference. I like the alignment on the m1 but ball flies off it like a rocket compared to the other one. Just when I thought might be done buying clubs! The Cleveland 2135 satin rhu and the Huntington beach 11 are catching my eye.
Comfort is always key.

But I'd say if you enjoy it hr RST (it is the best face alignment reminder out there) then look at the Si or Corona del Mar series, can be had cheap on the Bay and they're great inserts.

Back