Cobra King F6+ Driver Preview

I cant wait to see a THP review on this one, seeing a few swigns from some guy with a bagillion MPH swing speed does nothign for me

Okay grouch. Just thought it was funny. Should've posted it on the other website, more relevant to their swing speeds I guess ;)

Okay grouch. Just thought it was funny. Should've posted it on the other website, more relevant to their swing speeds I guess ;)

I didn't say you shouldn't post it, some people might like it and I'm all for more info, but I will be waiting for the best revieewers on the interwebs to do what they do best

I didn't say you shouldn't post it, some people might like it and I'm all for more info, but I will be waiting for the best revieewers on the interwebs to do what they do best

just giving you a hard time. I'm stuck inside all day reading and hate it :)

Pretty sure this is going to be the driver which replaces my bio cell plus. Hopefully they also release a conversion chart showing how the bio cell plus adapter stated loft plays in this head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with a customer service rep Cobra/Puma and he was excited to say the least about this driver. Said his personal driver will be a fight between this and King Ltd Pro. Didn't really talk it up but rather offer insight to how it should perform for me given my current tendencies

Dayum he's pounding it! 300+ METERS carry!!!
You should see his M1 review then. I think it was 360 yard carry? Insane.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have to admit, the F6+ has me wanting to tee it up...badly.

I wonder which driver Ricky will be using during the season. I assumed it was going to be the King LTD.

Any word when THP might have one in for some early thoughts?

0edbf10a96d07219b68b382dbd43a4c4.jpg

9b85a4f96f426298a0a582050d1b25fb.jpg

1a12d9a303edadb27b669393b1730fea.jpg

39ae9d958169d00f6ecd0174d1ff10a8.jpg

9c909d88cf14f8970822a9ba698d93fa.jpg

Oooh in THP Green too. I feel like Cobra always nails the colors

In hand photos make me want to try this one even more. My gosh, it looks fantastic from all angles.

Wow!!! That black and green is gorgeous!!

Look amazing,the pattern in the carbon fiber stands out. Looking forward to hearing thoughts on this beauty

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Cobra is really bringing it this year... they have really peaked my interest with these new releases. I could definitely see myself going cobra!

glad to see something other than orange. i'm excited about cobra's new lineup for 2016

I am a BIG fan of those colors

Woah now, those colors are excellent. Wow. Can't wait to hear more.

That is pretty sweet looking. What a great color combination.

Definitely interested in hitting this club. Been told my driver ball flight is way too high and with this CarbonTrac weighting system, I am really looking forward to moving the weight forward to see a more penetrating flight.

Cobra King F6+ Driver Preview

That's looks darn good right there and I'd like to give all 3 models a run, being a spin machine the pro intrigues me.

Back